Reviews for Little Cowboy Boots
Pam Easley chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
I think this is one of the funniest LB stories I have ever read, I. just because of Chris having to deal with JD( You mentioned the throbbing vein in his forehead), 2 The question about Baginas and refering them to Unca Erwa. 3 How does Unca Erwa make people pee in their pants? and of Course the funniest of all the Boot problem.

Thanks for the great laugh.
Heather Mallard chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Oh this was priceless. I loved this from start to finish. Well done. I could really feel Chris's frustration and I loved JD total innocense. "I keeps them in my boots so I dont's lose them." ! Priceless! Lovely. thanks very much ...Heather
email address ()
MalikaiDragonSlayer chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
"Casey has a bagina because she's a girl. We gots penises cause we are boys. Why do girls just got junky old baginas 'stead of penises?"

"Ummmmmmmmm. Why don't you ask Uncle Ezra? He loves those kinds of questions." LMAO That was absolutely hilarious!
Ladynwaiting chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
this was precious thanks for sharing
mikiss chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
That was cute! I would love to see Ezra's face when he gets asked all those questions Chris suggested JD ask him.
Crazy chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Maybe it should be "Breath Chris, Breath." Poor guy is gonna have a stroke and JD hasn't a clue!

Cute fic! I had fun. *grins*
Jeanne Marie chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Oh gosh. This was hilarious. So many great lines. I loved it!
chiclete chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
LOL poor Chris! ;)
sfulton229 chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Hee! Oh this is just adorable! Love JD here; he is such a literal one and just says whatever he is thinking. I'm sure Uncle Ezra would love to explain about vaginas and penises, especially in the office. Love that Chris can make everyone in McDonald's pee themselves; very handy ability to have. JD had a lot of fun with the boots on and off game. I'm betting Chris will just carry JD to the truck and go. Thank you so much for sharing this; it was so cute and fun to read!
Hobbster chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
As a former first grade teacher, I always said that nothing could bring a grown man to his knees in tears faster than a small child! Great idea and delightful description.
Helena chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Very funny. Love it.
cobbscreek chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
OMG I almost had an asthma attack from laughing. I can just hear JD's breathless machine gun dialogue. And poor Chris, he's really had to learn patience hasn't he? I would just love to see Ezra deal with those particular questions that JD has also. Great job.
boomagoo chapter 1 . 3/16/2010