Reviews for Violence and Smiles
Sandsibscrazy chapter 3 . 12/23/2012
Wow! This was good! I wish there was more but what you have is great!
Ookami-Ryuu chapter 3 . 4/26/2012
Very interesting plot going on here. I can only imagine how freaked out narutoverse ninjas would be in our crazy world *chuckle*

/Dragonwolf
Bishie Huntress chapter 3 . 6/28/2011
I have this nagging feeling that Naruto was the one to handcuff the two of them together, and will only have himself to "thank" when he remembers. :D

I hope you plan to update this! It's a lot of fun to read, and I love the banter between the two main characters. Also, awkward situations are always a blast to read. XD

BH
Bishie Huntress chapter 2 . 6/28/2011
LOL I was wondering when Naruto would realize getting cleaned up was gonna be harder than he thought. :D

Hmm, "Goodbye", huh? Sounds like one of them knew what was happening. Interesting...

I'm off to read the next chapter! This story is quite engaging!
Bishie Huntress chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
It was a lot of fun reading this! I'm looking forward to the explanations. I have my own theories, of course, but... :D You've successfully set up a mysterious beginning to a fascinating story. I love the interaction between Sasuke and Naruto already. It's got just the right balance of love and hate. XD Looking forward to more!

BH
squizz chapter 3 . 6/18/2010
I am actually in love with this story - it's by far the most original fic I think I've ever read on this site, and I'm totes anxious to find out what's going to happen next, and how they even ended up in the 'real world'. I'm actually so excited for how this story could turn out xD.

I think you've written this brilliantly - interaction between Naruto and Sasuke is in-character,smart and funny, and I have no complaints at all with this story. Great job so far, update soon!
ReaderOfNeatThings chapter 3 . 6/13/2010
I like your story so far. Please update soon. -LAG;p
Art-Of-Escape chapter 3 . 5/30/2010
ooooo I LIKE! I LIKE! :):) update soon! :P
Trinity Kouya Hime-sama chapter 3 . 5/27/2010
Oh I am so in love with this story! I haven't laughed this much in a while, I couldn't stop. You are really great at coming up with sarcastic lines. And you do a great job of keeping them in character, its too perfect! I can't wait to see what comes next. I hope you update soon!
LethalRiot chapter 3 . 5/22/2010
Cant wait for the next chapter! :)
La Vita a Colori chapter 3 . 5/3/2010
I... I like. O_O More, please?
LexandriaJade chapter 3 . 4/28/2010
I really, really like this so far. 3
animelove20 chapter 3 . 4/28/2010
I'm in love with yhuu!
too direct ? Sorrii : sheepish grin:
Anywhs at first I thought it wud be the stereotypicall storii of adventures that are usually potrayed with this
Kind of storries but uu definitely proved me wrong

I love ur storii so muchxD especially the handcuffed sasunru &&
Their common banter wenever their together- but we all know it's just a foreplay for their
Actual relationship- I lovehow theyre in character &&the sarcasm jokes between them which was usual wenever they have to work with oneanother... I was sqealing the whole time ! Hehhehe
I'm glad I was able to read it -yhuu know I sacrificed stdying & hmwk 4 this ?it is definitely worth it though

Pls update and finish this ! Yhuu are one of my fab authors for sure xDxD.
7thtreasure chapter 2 . 4/28/2010
Hahahhahahahahaha!Seriously bizzare but great idea!I love it!
7thtreasure chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Awesome-ness...a really interesting idea...