Reviews for Jealousy
cheksley chapter 7 . 2/19/2011
Wow! That really was good, especially for your first fic. I can't wait to read more. I hope you keep writing.
cheksley chapter 5 . 2/19/2011
You are so good at ending the chapters on a cliffhanger. It's great and I'm glad I'm reading this when it's complete. :) I don't always feel like the cliffhanger is totally resolved though. It sort of feels like you are skipping a few scenes. Does that make sense?
cheksley chapter 2 . 2/19/2011
It's so short! But I really like where you started it and then flashed back to resolve the cliffee from the last chapter.
cheksley chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Eeek! I can't believe this is your first fanfic - I'm totally buying it. Unfortunately, I've never watched the show but I can tell I'm going to need to.
jacklynvt11 chapter 7 . 3/22/2010
That was a beautiful ending. Loved it. I thought you did a fantastic job with the ending. I loved the words that Booth said that there will be no more anybody else & it will just be the two of them just like its supposed to be. :)
TravelingSue chapter 7 . 3/22/2010
Nicely done I really enjoyed your story...
Marjoleine252 chapter 7 . 3/22/2010
Wow great ending! I really loved this story. It was perfect!
jacklynvt11 chapter 6 . 3/21/2010
That was perfect. The last line said by each was so good. Precisely. I liked the part where Booth got jealous but didnt act on it when Hacker came to talk to Brennan. I like how she handled the situation. :)
lrigD chapter 5 . 3/21/2010
So far, so great story! I like how the Jealousy of the title is there, but not overly obvious. Well-written!
TravelingSue chapter 5 . 3/21/2010
Yummy... love bones jealous makes her mortal :), but we know she is so I'm glad your moving on to B&B potential.
jacklynvt11 chapter 5 . 3/21/2010
That was excellent. Loved the ending when Booth told her the truth & Brennan was shocked. I am glad Booth called her out on running away. I cant believe that Brennan thought Booth would cancel his plans with her. Great job. Still loving it. :)
M. Rig chapter 5 . 3/21/2010
Yay! I'm really enjoying this! Nice writing.

: )

thanks so much for posting and I can't wait to read the next chapter!
jacklynvt11 chapter 4 . 3/20/2010
That was perfect. You showed how jealous Brennan was & that she acted on it which is sort of how she acts on the show. I liked that it was a case & not what Brennan was expecting. Ncie twist. I liked it. :)
wercomingup chapter 4 . 3/19/2010
Keep going, pretty please!
normal-on-strike3zq chapter 3 . 3/19/2010
Oh i like this one alot, keep it up! YOu are gonna make bones and both be together...arnen't you? If you don't you find that ur dead and i'm being conficted for murder. No sweat:)

-Ember:)