Reviews for A tale of a Masochist Complete Version
WoW that was amazing. First confusing but so amazing. I think I Fell in Love with The darkness in this Fanfic
acetwolf94 chapter 3 . 6/29
WOW! I like it!
You really need a beta. A lot of this story is almost unreadable due to grammar mistakes and huge block paragraphs.

The plot is fine, very interesting, but the characters act a bit illogically. I think if you took more time to develop Harry's turn to darkness and the rather rapid personality changes of everyone else, it would be a lot more enjoyable.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/30/2015
tainted-tash chapter 3 . 11/28/2014
Wow what a ride! Loved every second of this story!
tainted-tash chapter 2 . 11/28/2014
Gah! I can't put this down!
tainted-tash chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
This is quite possibly the most sickening yet thrilling thing I've ever read... I consider myself converted to the dark side ;) excellent read so far, I absolutely love the darkness of this.
DracyGiuliana chapter 3 . 8/27/2014
Crap, that was awesome! What a sick, twisted, totally weird rollercoaster ride!
Harry and Voldemort were amazing in this one, I love their strange relationship and oh, who doesn't enjoy a bit of jealous Bellatrix and mindless slaughter of one well-beloved redhead family! Awesome, I say!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/18/2014
Once again, you have astounded me. I truly love your works, no matter how dark, because let's face it: we all have a side to us, no matter how small or buried, that delights in pain and giving others pain. Recently, though, and I'm going of track here for a moment, I realized that the name guest was used a lot so I'm going to change Mine to E. Will that work for you? Anyway, lovely story, great plot, love it to bits, and has found a home on my home screen. Thank you so much for writing these beautifully dark stories to quench the needy thirst in us all. Peace.
varthanaa chapter 3 . 8/5/2014
Kitty Savella chapter 3 . 7/22/2014
The writing leaves much to be desired, but the plot line is pretty good. This story could definitely use some cleaning up and proper attention from someone who knows English Composition, but overall, it wasn't terrible.
yakuza511 chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
Kora Rubin chapter 3 . 6/22/2014
Wow! That was intense.
Your use of dream scenes to disclose/ highlight the feelings they have and for a deeper look into their psych, was beautiful. Normaly I don't like them, but your were so well done, I had to love them.
It's intriguing how you took the Potter'vers and twisted it to match this story. Great!
I really like your story.
Thanks for sharing!
HP-Lette-Fan chapter 3 . 1/28/2014
Rather dark-ish but very beautifully written. I definitely enjoyed reading it.