Reviews for Just Like Old Times
Alpenwolf chapter 1 . 4/30
Truly, joining a Cerberus ship is hard and if one thinks about the relationship between Cerberus and the quarian flottile? Makes it way harder, thankfully garrus is there to make her life easier ... or is it harder? XD
DeathmatchDrunkard chapter 1 . 2/20
Nice work. I remember being pleased to see that "Second" wasn't just a simple spike in your writing quality but the norm.
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
its good to see a fic where tali and garrus dont just instantly believe that shepard is the real thing, and seeing how they were convinced he's genuine is even better
Reklar chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Love it! I can hear Garrus and Tali speaking in my head, appropriate in-game voices and all. Aside perhaps from slightly more formal than normal language for Garrus (he seems to use contractions more in-game than you write), I see no flaws. Character-wise, I could only wish BioWare had been able to include such depth, because while I could see Garrus adapting quickly to Shepard being alive, it is very believable that Tali would not, and if anyone could convince her Garrus is the one.

Very well done, indeed.

Smierc chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Well written and very much in character.
Time to read your other works
DeltaAgent chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Great reunion fic. One question:Did you kill or spare Sidonis in this? Garrus didn't exactly elaborate on "setting it right".
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
I. Love. It.
Velasa chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
...Aaaaaaaaaaaaw. So many peaceful warm fuzzies. Short and simple and delicately done, I love it. Love seeing these two talk during such an uneasy emotional moment, I love the damn friendship they have.
AngelForm chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
A nice little piece.
Always good to see the crew interacting in character.
Lord Sia chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
This... This is the 10% TV tropes talk about. Good job.
Aronim chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
You write good interaction between characters and it's great to see interaction between someone besides Shepard and people. That's the only thing I missed in ME2. Once again you make Tali more suspicious than I noticed in canon, but it makes sense that she would be and it makes even more sense that Garrus makes her feel more at ease.

Nothing to note about your grammar either, not anything that stood out enough to remember at least.

I'll keep reading your stuff, so expect more reviews.
Natzo chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Nice one shot, it's nice to see a friendship story instead of just shipping.
LivingLow chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
A sweet snapshot of the life on the Normandy we never directly get to see. I know it's been stated, but still I really do agree that it's nice to see Tali in a non fangirl fashion.
Tempest Kiro chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
This is such a well written non-pairing fic. Heck it's well written for any sort of fic.

Garrus is such a charming smart mouth and Tali is just adorable. I'm looking forward to reading the TalixLegion fic next, because I now know the quality to expect. xD
SpiritOfSherwood chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Things like this make me wish that you could randomly walk in on various team members having conversations on the Normandy but nooooo, everyone wants to stay in their rooms for some reason :P Excellent writing here, really top notch! :)

The Spirit