Reviews for More Team Building
Really funny
Smiffy11052 chapter 5 . 11/12/2013
Nice
Smiffy11052 chapter 2 . 11/11/2013
You get the gang so right I can them so funny thank you again
Smiffy11052 chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Laughing! So enjoyed going read to more thank you
The Imaginatrix chapter 9 . 8/11/2013
And Sam loses that bet as well. :D

Poor guys. And at the same time it's hilarious because even TEAL'C is scared of women! xDDDDDDD
The Imaginatrix chapter 4 . 8/9/2013
SG1 discussing THE TELETUBBIES...*dies laughing*
DrawnToTheRhythm chapter 5 . 3/21/2013
I actually couldn't stop laughing throughout this fic! It's brilliant
Ramos004 chapter 9 . 2/21/2013
Oh, that is totally evil, and unbelievably funny!
DKateri chapter 9 . 2/3/2013
It's so good to have another Team Building story, and this was every bit as good as all the others I've enjoyed. I loved it, especially with that little twist at the end, and really hope there'll be more from you soon. :-)
Messer Victo chapter 9 . 1/31/2013
Awesome fic, UPDATE SOON!
flower pot girl chapter 9 . 1/30/2013
Hilarious.
Especially bits like "Can't live with 'em."

"And it is considered highly objectionable to dispense of a troublesome one with a blast of one's staff weapon."

And the last line was classic.
binkeybella chapter 9 . 12/5/2012
haha, no wonder guys are scared to death of women half the time! Is there a RIGHT answer to anything? I would have thought, though, that by now Carter would have known that her guys could stare down a stampede of Jaffa before they could do anything as frightening as tell her there was something weird in her hair. Guess they really don't look at her as 'one of the boys'! So, they may be scared, but at least they're smart! Great chap, missed your stories, look forward to more, you have their 'voices' down pat, and perhaps Teal'c wasn't so 'formal' as he was trying to play 'dumb' and keep out of the fray!
contrarymotion chapter 9 . 12/5/2012
*snorts* this is HILARIOUS. I think that perhaps your teal'c voice is a tad too formal but you more than made up for that with the plot and the rest of the story.

Loved how the guys tried to explain the "earth customs" to teal'c. Now I can't wait to see what happens with the BDUs.
Moosepath01 chapter 9 . 12/4/2012
This had me laughing at several points! Being male and married, oh the landmines that must be tread!

And great to read another of your stories, having missed you for a while. I periodically re-read your works, as you write SG-1 like only a handful can. Hope all is well!
dpdp chapter 9 . 12/3/2012
Wonderful. Have missed your lovely stories. This was hilarious. Could see Janet and Sam betting on this and the poor guys. Just great. See you at shipmas. Hope you have a wonderful holiday season.