Reviews for Forever and Always
Great story.
vampgrl4ever chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
i love this story! I love Dr. Cooper, he is funny and so sexy
destiellove17 chapter 8 . 7/15/2010
ohmygosh. adorable. freaking. story. :)

i really like it! it's the first Nurse Jackie story ive read too, lol

i think you should do a sequel; just saying ;)
Rosewood of Brazil chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Hi, I can see a lot of potential in this story and I've been waiting and waiting for a Coop/OC plot for AGES.

Some constructive criticism for you though; you've got a great plot going on here, but I can't help but notice that you seem to be rushing the dialogue slightly. I think if you read it through you'll find a few grammatical errors that alter how the dialogue is supposed to sound (such as the use of ...)

The 'dot-dot-dot' is handy sometimes but you don't want to overuse it. Instead use a comma for a natural pause.

For such a great plot I also thought that there maybe could be a little more descriptive writing going on (although it's your story, of course, ignore me if you don't like it)

I'd just like to add that 1.) I really LOVE the story and

2.)In no way do I mean this to be a flame review, I only give constructive criticism

Beta readers are always handy if you want a little feedback and extra input. I'd be happy to help if you like :)

By the way . . . did I mention I LOVE the story? . . .
Superdani4Ever chapter 8 . 5/29/2010
He said he had to stop himself at laughing in front of Jackie's face because of the look she gave him when he told her all about us.-a ha,in your face Jackie!
Superdani4Ever chapter 7 . 5/29/2010
"You weren't interested in the movie at all"-lmao
Cheekbonesandcoatcollar chapter 5 . 5/26/2010
This is great, which is good cus its the only coop/OC that i could find [ I hope you manage to update son and your arm gets better! and its no worriss that you changed it its better yhat you dont get intot trouble! hopw you update soon! x
PrincessOfTheUniverse001 chapter 6 . 5/6/2010
This is kind of, but not really, like the situation my friend has with her boyfriend. If her parents knew they were dating she would be dead. Her brother almost found out! And if he did he would go straight to their mom. Hope everything works out.
BlackWolfsHowlsToTheFullMoon chapter 6 . 5/3/2010
Hi! You must be living in some kind of crap of something right now, right? Poor you...feeling bad for u. Writing a story...secret.
Superdani4Ever chapter 6 . 4/27/2010
What do you mean stories like these?
Hope you get better soon
Superdani4Ever chapter 5 . 4/25/2010
I’m sorry to hear you get better soon!

They’re just SO CUTE!I LOVE this story!

"I'm just checking my reflection"-lol,right

"You really need to see a doctor"-LMAO!

I like Zoey

It’s not her fault

if you're going to stay with me-oh!

Once again,get better soon!
Superdani4Ever chapter 4 . 4/18/2010
Coop is cute when he’s stuttering

Update soon please!GREAT STUFF!
Superdani4Ever chapter 3 . 4/18/2010
stopping myself from acting out in sexual actions as I started to be nervous-lol,that’d be so funny!
Superdani4Ever chapter 2 . 4/18/2010
"I think you're pretty funny"-I agree

She punched my face-and she,a grown woman just let it?
Superdani4Ever chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
I was looking for a story like this,thank you!