Reviews for Werepire LesYAY!
Okay, Riza is tsundere to almost everyone at times, and reiri is either bi or a horrible tease. I don't ship it, but damn is it hilarious. And cousin Chachamaru? Shoot, the fugadroids got gypped on the voice boxes.
FifthHallow chapter 5 . 5/13
Oh, god this story just gets better and better...
soulfusionresonance chapter 2 . 8/27/2014
THANK YOU for killing Twilight.
detrametal chapter 5 . 8/19/2014
THANK YOU! I was looking back through my favs and found this and was wondering what was going to become of it. I'm so glad you picked this back up. personally I love the HimeXHiro moments...but the entire story just makes me laugh so hard.
For Spite chapter 5 . 8/19/2014
Did not expect to see more of this. It was amusing if not as much so as some of the best of previous chapters. More spelling errors than usual, like "shouler" instead of "shoulder". Still, I'd look forward to another chapter, it's a fun concept and this chapter was still enjoyable.
animedevilluvzyuri chapter 5 . 8/19/2014
Didn't expect this story to be updated. Hope you continue this, this story is funny as hell
kage15oni chapter 5 . 8/19/2014
Yah you gave this fic a resurrection(see what I did there?), really want to have Riza meet Ginko of Naqua-den. In japan you get lawyers and you sign documents, just like most other countries do.
MizoreShirayukiFan chapter 5 . 8/19/2014
oh boy, what a day for those two. been a while since I've seen this fic so glad I didn't take it off my list here
Yuri-Sensei chapter 5 . 8/19/2014
Oh my god! You updated! I am very happy right now And yeah the manga already ended it was quite satisfying and great
Vhane The Demon Butler chapter 4 . 12/12/2013
I have to tell you, this was quite amusing!
hollyguardian chapter 4 . 11/7/2013
faire une telle reference a twilight c'est genial;a quand la suite?
revoLiruY chapter 4 . 10/17/2013
I really uberly frickin hope there's a next chapter, I was totally laughing my whole ass off the whole time I was reading through this. I don't really leave reviews and such but this is just waaaaaaaay too awesome and hilarious for me to just go by without a word.
omnimon12 chapter 4 . 10/8/2013
Poor Reiri and Riza...and this is only the beginning, too...
DarkKitKat chapter 4 . 9/29/2013
Lol nice fanfic :-)
Devil Reader chapter 3 . 6/29/2013
Ryu-Ryu is just that awesome to get two women.