Reviews for 5 Times the Phone Rang & One Time It Was the Door
featherdusterpixie chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
love it!
blue talith chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Such a funny story! Enjoyed it!
estar23 chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Oh, SO CUTE! It's true, so true. Breaking up with Leonard WILL affect the rest of the geek gang. I especially liked how Raj got so emotional he broke out of his selective mutism. ONLY for Penny! And nobody will sing Soft Kitty to Sheldon? So cute my heart might explode. WRITE MORE.
theredrobin chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
The title is not the least bit stupid, it's what caught my attention.

This is so sweet; I totally believe all the guys would care if Penny left, even the indomitable Sheldon for the sake of his routine not changing.

And I just want to hug Raj. I'm so proud of him.
kumikokat chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Aww, what a cute story! I love how Raj, Howard and Sheldon showed up with a presentation. That is exactly what they would do. You got the characters absolutely spot-on. Now I'm going to go read everything else you've written.
WeBuiltThePyramids chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
NICE title! I had no idea where you were going with it when I got my Author Alert...but that was great!

"You didn't just leave him. You left all of us!"

Aha, so you assume that in this coming breakup, SHE breaks up with HIM! That seems to be your underlying idea, since all your theories have had that in them, yes?

And that's a great quote-because she's not just the girl Leonard likes anymore-she's a part of them, and Shelly's surrogate mama/big sister, and she's important to all of them, and that's just so good. They would miss her if she left. :D
rosezie chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Awe...this is just too adorable. I wish they would do something similiar to this on the show, I hear a possible breakup is looming for BBT.
CountryGrl chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Ah, cute. Good old Raj and his surprising outburts :D I do love the friendships in this show, and you write them so well... Penny and Leonard get back together when she moves back, I've decided. ;)