Reviews for Black and White
sukarettimay chapter 8 . 11/19/2014
Wait, so is it Roxas Gainsborough or Roxas Strife? By the way, this is amazing. *heart*
Lightning Shock chapter 8 . 8/19/2014
You wrote Roxas strife, not Roxas Gainsborough
Ever-Lethargic chapter 10 . 5/31/2014
Awww, that story was so cute! It was a bit rushed, but overall it was quite good.
MizGlazses chapter 10 . 1/2/2014
I loved the story!
keywieldersky chapter 10 . 9/29/2013
Yes, you really left us hanging! I want the sequel now TwT
The story was amazing! And I am guessing that Sora and Roxas are related or something? Gahhh I'm dying for a sequel. Please?
BerserkerNobody chapter 10 . 2/1/2013
I LOVE IT!
Marionette of Ancient Relics chapter 10 . 11/17/2012
GO MAKE THE DAMN SEQUEL ALREADY! I loved this story by the way! It's just that I'm reviewing now because i saw Step Up a while ago and it reminded me of this, I had kind of forgotten about it... :P Hope to see ya later! -Marionette of Ancient Relics aka Lulu
PS: I love your pen name, it refers to Naminé's name right?
hellboundangel13 chapter 10 . 9/21/2012
I love this story! :D
elspoek1 chapter 10 . 9/12/2012
noes! were's the sequel? i can't find it! muuu. i wanna know what Roxas told her
Anon E. Mousse chapter 10 . 4/23/2012
That was a lovely story~ There were so many hints towards Sora's and Roxas' possibility of being (le gasp) related to one another O_O

(Oh, fine. I think all the clues are there. They ARE related and all, meh. So, Cloud and Aerith? Whoa~ And there was that little mishap of referring to Roxas as "Roxas Strife", but that's okay XD )

A super-prestigious arts academy. I'd love to go to one. Again, great job~
00 Excalibur chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Please, get on with the sequel! We're dying here!
FlowersN'stars chapter 10 . 12/14/2011
Yay this was an awesome RokuNami fic! I loved it. And damn, it took namine a long time to finally realise that she likes roxas,haha but she's still so lovable :) Great job!
00 Excalibur chapter 10 . 11/13/2011
Wow, you've written a beautiful, unadulterated Kingdom Hearts romance story. I'm also pleased with the KH romantic pairings (RokuNami, Sokai, Rion, Larxel, etc.), and I hope to see more in your sequel, such as Venfuu, Terraqua. Keep up the good work. Also, deepen the RokuNami fluff!
inspirexx chapter 10 . 1/19/2011
When I completed the story, I was awe-struck! I loved every minute of reading it! In my opinion, it was an amazing story based on Namine and Roxas! I really hope you publish your story that you said you would write, The Gray Inbetween! Please continue! (:
blaze12 chapter 10 . 12/30/2010
ive got to ask is it possible for you to make a rua ruka incest fic because there is not one thats goes bump in the night is terrible and not believable lua days is a crackfic and theres way to much gay stuff in theres a french one thats long but its not believable at all while its a little serios the relationship was totoly rushed i mean he wakes up and intantly kisses her for no reason pure you make one make it romantic like the faithshipping mayby 2 3 chapters it onsided at first like leo has feelings for luna but she isnt aware however as the story progresses luna develops feelings for leo in the end one of them confesses thier feelings to the could include dueling idea for the story would be its another day at duel academy and somone flirts with luna which leo gets jeolis and ppulls her away luna asks whats his problem to which he says in an angry tone nothings hes in love with luna he goes to yusie and akiza for help to which they agree to help him tell her.

the next chater you could have him go home to tell her how he feels but she isnt home so he decides to go find is heading home this could be because you have her stay afterschool to talk to her luna heads back home shes ambushed by some bullies who try to bully her and they hert her but leo shows up telling them to go away they beat him up than walk gets up and walks over to luna whos hurt he holds her tight as she shakes in fear because of what those guys did to her he rubs a hand thru her hair saying everythinngs going to be okay and that hes there as luna looks at him she starts to develope feelings for puts his arms around her and begins to walk back home.

last chapter you could do this luna is pondering her new feelings for leo but dosnt know what to she continues to to think leo come beside her and asks whats wrong which luna says its nothing she than sits on the couch watching somthing leo sits next to her after a minute leo is tired of holding in his feelings and gently grabs her hands telling her that for a long time hes had feelings for her and confesses luna is shocked at first but then admits at first she didnt like him or had feelings for him but says things are diffrent and admits she loves him to and they kiss.

ps i hope you make one like this because none of the others are believable or serios at all