Reviews for Perfect World
We.Don't.Dream.Black chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
You know, when I was little, My father talked to me about a book. "The end is really ugly" (I'm spanish, so I'm not sure about the adjetive you use to describe "feo"). I asked him "Is it sad?" He answered that an ugly book doesn't actually mean that is a sad one, but I did not really understand that —In my mind, beutiful books had happy endings and sad endings were ugly—.
(When I finished the book, I realized how wrong I was)
You may ask why are I'm telling you this, but after reading this, just one thought come to me —beautiful, and still, so sad.
Or
Sad, and still, so beautiful.
Anyway, I loved it.
I hope getting new histories from you soon (:
See you!
RoxasIsReal13 chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
You really have a way with writing these two!
DarlingCurse chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
it was absolutely breathtaking! you're amazing!
turtlelikelemon chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
that was really god! :)
can't wait for more chapters :)
Azamiko chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
We!
Lookoutthewindow chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Jeez, the title and description was so misleading...but on the other hand, this fic was made of

AWESOMENESS

And yes, it was so awesome that the word getsa line to itself :)
prettybabycatty1109 chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Oh dark fic, yes, dark *hiss*

Love it
KIS'E'productions chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
I don't want to sound redundant and repeat myself-and sound like a total stalker (which I am), so I'll make this short and sweet.

You are made of so much awsum sauce that not even Prussia-niichan can handle how utterly awsum you are :D

Kouhai!Byakkun FTFW
Laptop Newbie chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Woah, what a surprise, really. Shou-chan's not so gullible anymore eh? Seems a bit eerie to have him make the plans and also make the choice at first. Perfect Valentine fic. Your mind works so brilliantly. All those magnificent ideas you are able to churn into words that are sharp enough to pierce hearts... Anyway xD I also love that song Byakuran's voice actor sang called Perfect World, his voice Shouichi's No control is excellent as well. Ah, this was a review, sorry ( Uh, this story does seem a little out of the ordinary but enjoyable nonetheless 3