Reviews for Sarah vs the Ties that Bind
mason13 chapter 5 . 11/20/2010
i love this story. i hope that you are able to continue it sometime in the future :)
coreymon77 chapter 5 . 7/14/2010
aww! That made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside! This is absolutely fantastic! I like the bringing in of Alex into this story. Keep up the fantastic work and please update soon!

coreymon77 chapter 4 . 7/14/2010
This is so cute! I am absolutely loving it! I can't wait to see her sisters' reactions to Morgan, Casey and Awesome! Keep it up!

coreymon77 chapter 3 . 7/14/2010
and once again, you write a completely adorable chapter! I loved everything about this, especially Sarah worrying about being able to be a good sister after so long, it was just a really in character thing for her to do.

Keep up the fantastic work!

coreymon77 chapter 2 . 7/14/2010
aww! That was so cute! I quite liked this version of Sarah's backstory. You did a great job developing her sisters. Original characters are very hard to write, but you did it very well.

Anyways, great job! I am looking forward to seeing how you continue this.

coreymon77 chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Ooh! This should be fun. I am curious as to what is going to happen and also as to what your take on a possible Sarah backstory is going to be. You have me intrigued.

Omgoth chapter 5 . 6/28/2010
Gah! My insides are liquified. I mean, straight out gooified. This story has "warm and fuzyz" stamped all over it, it is awesome, and you need to update really soon or I might just have an official temper tantrum.
jinxed97 chapter 5 . 6/21/2010
Great chapter...
zipfe chapter 5 . 6/21/2010
nice chapter, thanks for the update
Katsumara chapter 5 . 6/19/2010
To borrow a word from Devon (and now Morgan).. this was just awesome, awesome, awesome. I'm really loving how you're handling Sarah's big backstory through this. I've always been interested about more than just her name and what not. I hope Season 4 delves into it a little bit more. D: I think fans would love it.
razmataz13drums chapter 5 . 6/19/2010
aww i liked this chapter! i did like how you had a sarah casey interaction and also sarah and her sisters having a chat was nice too :) i wonder what you've got in store next. update soon :P
dolcegrazia chapter 5 . 6/19/2010
I'm glad that you've updated. I really enjoy this 'fic. I hope you update again soon!
xx-crispy-mnms-lover-xx chapter 5 . 6/19/2010
very cute and great story,

can't wait for more!
Notactiveanymore112 chapter 5 . 6/19/2010
Great Chapter!
jagged1 chapter 4 . 4/16/2010
I like seeing this side of Sarah, and how she interacts with her family (and her lack of confidence in some areas - makes her more human)

Thanks.