Reviews for Laws of Attraction
Akornity chapter 11 . 2/9
Great fic overall. Also, the All that jazz reference from Chicago...
Anii Ayers chapter 33 . 11/18/2014
Oh my god, I'm actually crying right now, this is way too cute and way too emotional and way too sweet to be legal! Damn you author, you have made me develop a massive new obsession with the Ami/Zoisite pairing!
Carameldynr chapter 33 . 7/17/2014
This is such a sweet story. I am truly happy for Ami and Zach. You did a very great job in delivering this story.
Baitdcat chapter 33 . 4/23/2014
That was a beautiful story. You did very well with the plot, the humor and the occasional tears. Thank you for this little gem.
appalove chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Aww, this fic is like comfort food. I'm loving re-reading it now. You're an excellent story teller - love your characterisation, especially how Zach's parents only appear briefly but have vivid personalities - very cool. :)
Unnamed Wanderer chapter 19 . 3/3/2013
"Animal Farm" is a horrible, horrible book! And then "Lord Of The Flies" is just as bad - gah! I had to read them both for year 12 English.
JPalmerS chapter 33 . 2/11/2013
I read Magnolias in Bloom so I could read this and understand everything and you did not disappoint. This is by far one of the sweetest/cutest fictions I've read involving one of my favorite pairings. I love the verse you've worked for the SM cast and I look forward to read more of your work should you have time to make anything. If not, I'll understand life happens. Thank you for all you have done though.
xMusicxHobox chapter 33 . 4/12/2012
First off i'd like to say this was a FANTASTIC story :)!

I went through so many emotions while reading it, and that's how you know when you found a absolutely phenomenal piece of writing :)

I look forward to reading your other stories!
Miss Poison Pen chapter 8 . 10/31/2011
Holy cow! I'm totally reading this for the third time and just realized that Dan Burright is like Danburite! HOLY CRAP! I'm so dense!
Beauty Eclipsed chapter 33 . 6/10/2011
Beautifully written.
Kiwigrl89 chapter 4 . 4/13/2011
OMG I LOVE AMI LIKE THIS!
Merry Faerie chapter 33 . 1/7/2011
Just wanted to let you know that I think you're a fabulous writer, and I've found this story so absorbing and sweet. Loved every word! Thanks for the great read!
Devon Masterson-Bond chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Great job! This fic was well written, and I enjoyed the story. Thanks for writing it.
Dragon of Moonlight chapter 33 . 10/22/2010
As usual, lovely ending! There is a small part of me that wants to see stories of the children interacting...perhaps for another time.

Can't wait to read Rei and Jadeite's tale!

Dragon
Dragon of Moonlight chapter 15 . 10/21/2010
Will have to finish the rest tomorrow! It's great so far...I really like the awkward start to their relationship. It really suites them. :)

And now I make the comment that I should have realized you'd use Setsuna's American name as you've done all the rest...though I could blame my mishap in my last review of Magnolias in Bloom on the fact that I had forgotten what they gave Setsuna for an American Name...and I don't think they ever gave Hotaru one...hmm...

Can't wait to read the rest!

Dragon