Reviews for Laws of Attraction
angeljme chapter 18 . 12/18/2016
I'm sticky all over... this chapter is gushing sweetness every where.
angeljme chapter 1 . 12/18/2016
Amy and Zoi stories are my most fave senshi-shitennou AU.
They're so perfect together.
megdotcom chapter 6 . 10/19/2016
Just to let you know, I'm about 40 minute drive from Moycullen and I love the fact you Co. Galway in it! love it!
Nadesiko-hime chapter 33 . 8/5/2016
great story , the love
Robin9595 chapter 33 . 11/26/2015
Loved your fic. A great depiction of teen Zoisite and Ami
Akornity chapter 11 . 2/9/2015
Great fic overall. Also, the All that jazz reference from Chicago...
Lyuna Threnody chapter 33 . 11/18/2014
Oh my god, I'm actually crying right now, this is way too cute and way too emotional and way too sweet to be legal! Damn you author, you have made me develop a massive new obsession with the Ami/Zoisite pairing!
Carameldynr chapter 33 . 7/17/2014
This is such a sweet story. I am truly happy for Ami and Zach. You did a very great job in delivering this story.
Baitdcat chapter 33 . 4/23/2014
That was a beautiful story. You did very well with the plot, the humor and the occasional tears. Thank you for this little gem.
appalove chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Aww, this fic is like comfort food. I'm loving re-reading it now. You're an excellent story teller - love your characterisation, especially how Zach's parents only appear briefly but have vivid personalities - very cool. :)
Unnamed Wanderer chapter 19 . 3/3/2013
"Animal Farm" is a horrible, horrible book! And then "Lord Of The Flies" is just as bad - gah! I had to read them both for year 12 English.
JPalmerS chapter 33 . 2/11/2013
I read Magnolias in Bloom so I could read this and understand everything and you did not disappoint. This is by far one of the sweetest/cutest fictions I've read involving one of my favorite pairings. I love the verse you've worked for the SM cast and I look forward to read more of your work should you have time to make anything. If not, I'll understand life happens. Thank you for all you have done though.
MillersMoonPrincess chapter 33 . 4/12/2012
First off i'd like to say this was a FANTASTIC story :)!

I went through so many emotions while reading it, and that's how you know when you found a absolutely phenomenal piece of writing :)

I look forward to reading your other stories!
Miss Poison Pen chapter 8 . 10/31/2011
Holy cow! I'm totally reading this for the third time and just realized that Dan Burright is like Danburite! HOLY CRAP! I'm so dense!
Beauty Eclipsed chapter 33 . 6/10/2011