Reviews for Absolute Territory
Rin F Seiei chapter 1 . 1/22
The only thing I need in this fic is smutty time xD
This is too amazing to be truee I love every word and the twisted ending
neko1998 chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
I demand a sequel! A yandere Byakuran who does in fact have some control over Shouichi, but why!? Why must it end here, the way I see it Byakuran's job is unfinished as he still doesn't have him for himself. I really enjoyed the banter, great read!
Natsu chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
Thanks for the little note at the end. I kinda needed that because I thought I was reading the story wrong since some things weren't adding up. Either way, love how you wrote Shoichi and Byakuran's relationship and how you included the Vongola in it too.
ILOVEMARKAXEL chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
i love
Bushwah chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
Byakuran... You... You! I don't know whether to be flattered or pissed on Shou-kun's behalf.
DragonMistress-Rose chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Wow really enjoyed this fanfic. Twisted but I do love my twisted fanfics.
nineties chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
I agree with Byakuran.

Never underestimate Shouichi Irie! WHOOP! WHOOP! 10051 foreeeeverrr!
emme.o23 chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Wow Wow Wow LOL

Twisted, yes, but I love this not so tragic love story! :D Okay, there's a load of things I wanna say about this fic but I can't really seem to find any coherent words to describe it. That happens when I'm immensly satisfied with a story, lol

Great, great, great job :DDDD
heitan chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Aaa, it's really good! I'm going crazy for this couple and your stories are so enjoyable! Byakuran's obsession for Souichi is too creepy ...but why the hell i find it so cute to ignore?! anyway, such a good job!
mayazero chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
hahaha the last part was epic! all in all loved it!
donewiththissite chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
I am totally in love with this. The unreliable narrator, red herrings, and overall awesomeness were much appreciated.
Mystic Dewdrop chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Awesome fic 3
TsukiTennyo chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
So, what exactly was on the computer screen before the program loaded?

This story is awesome!
refdsz chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Loved it...

And... yes, I still love it.
Devilis Kyuu chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Lol, I've decided to review here as well. X Anyway~ brilliant fic!