Reviews for Absolute Territory
Natsu chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
Thanks for the little note at the end. I kinda needed that because I thought I was reading the story wrong since some things weren't adding up. Either way, love how you wrote Shoichi and Byakuran's relationship and how you included the Vongola in it too.
ILOVEMARKAXEL chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
i love
Bushwah chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
Byakuran... You... You! I don't know whether to be flattered or pissed on Shou-kun's behalf.
DragonMistress-Rose chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Wow really enjoyed this fanfic. Twisted but I do love my twisted fanfics.
sayrenxzc chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
I agree with Byakuran.

Never underestimate Shouichi Irie! WHOOP! WHOOP! 10051 foreeeeverrr!
emme.o23 chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Wow Wow Wow LOL

Twisted, yes, but I love this not so tragic love story! :D Okay, there's a load of things I wanna say about this fic but I can't really seem to find any coherent words to describe it. That happens when I'm immensly satisfied with a story, lol

Great, great, great job :DDDD
heitan chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Aaa, it's really good! I'm going crazy for this couple and your stories are so enjoyable! Byakuran's obsession for Souichi is too creepy ...but why the hell i find it so cute to ignore?! anyway, such a good job!
mayazero chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
hahaha the last part was epic! all in all loved it!
Robin G. Fellow chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
I am totally in love with this. The unreliable narrator, red herrings, and overall awesomeness were much appreciated.
Mystic Dewdrop chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Awesome fic 3
TsukiTennyo chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
So, what exactly was on the computer screen before the program loaded?

This story is awesome!
refdsz chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Loved it...

And... yes, I still love it.
Devilis Kyuu chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Lol, I've decided to review here as well. X Anyway brilliant fic!
unlikelyplace02 chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
This story is brilliant. Byakuran is always an evil person, then of course Shou-chan is next-to-evil person. Uhm, may be Shouichi is not (that much), such an INNOCENT one with brilliant mind, though. I also realize (like I did about million times before) that they were made for each other, perfectly. The ending show that greatly.
Happiness's Deceit chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
This is creepy and brilliant and I have no idea, really, what else to say. your Byakuran is so straight-forward in a subtle way, and Shoichi is so manipulative despite the fact that I have him stuck in an innocent position in my mind. Blah. I'm not describing this well. Anyways, this was thoroughly confusing and addicting, so I shall leave with that.