Reviews for Being A friend
justwildbeat-rhythmemotion chapter 1 . 7/13
Mmmmm sexy 2xR! want more
silversilence0 chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
greta story, it's cute. i like how Duo pas them five bucks lol.
Lisa chapter 1 . 6/27/2004
That was Amazing and shocking about Duo & Relena kissing! I hope you make more of the same subject! Email me when you have an other fanfiction out about the same subject! Thanks!
Prodigina chapter 1 . 8/26/2001
OOOOOMMMMGGSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHH! THIS WAS THE BEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTT!

*_* AAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
washu a chapter 1 . 6/19/2001
duo , relena good yet diffewrnt i love it! dont tell hailo kamrii i said that shell filp...
Rioko chapter 1 . 6/15/2001
cool
Caramia chapter 1 . 5/27/2001
That was sooooooooooo good! Duo and Relena went for a ride, and cheated death, oh yes, oh yes.

C~
Ruu-chan chapter 1 . 5/27/2001
I read this fic in your duo and quatre shrine! LOVE IT! plz read mine ! LOTS A LUV! :)))
Freya chapter 1 . 12/7/2000
That was...Amazing! I soooo loved it please write a sequl.
Ryoko chapter 1 . 11/6/2000
Kewl
Mystical Jade chapter 1 . 10/19/2000
Oh, that was cute ... Though I definately don't like the idea of Duo and Relena together. But hey, it was different! _
The Jackal chapter 1 . 8/19/2000
I loved this fic! But may I make a suggestion? *takes a breath* Change all the 'Relena's in the fic to 'Jackal's! Hmmmmm...Let's go for a drive!

*to the tune of the Impala commercial* See the USA, on your Harley Dave...Jump a cliff and kiss the boy of your dreeeeeeeeeams!
Chaka Lore chapter 1 . 8/19/2000
love it love it love it! i love th thing! write more with them together k?
Relena Yuy Lowe chapter 1 . 8/18/2000
This fic. was really GREAT! It is not overly sappy or anything. I know that it had the perfect anything, but if you ever want to make a sequel, I think it would be a great idea. Either way, great writing and story.
Savy chapter 1 . 8/16/2000