Reviews for Insomnia
Ukia Catdragon chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
I didn't find anything wrong with the story, & I rather doubt there's something wrong with your tea. (Unless you add alcohol to your tea, then you have a slight problem. Random crazy, yes?) Perhaps you simply stayed awake too long.

Have fun!

-.-
MercurialNight chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Wow, I never would've thought so, but I love the idea of Bruenor and Jarlaxle as freinds. I love that he calls him "feather-hat"! XD I would've squeed like a fangirl, except I really like your Jarlaxle. There's a special quality about him that makes me think something (bad) has happened in his recent past that I don't know about. I haven't read Ghost King yet, but I plan to.

Keep up the good work
BluePhoenix21 chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
"The stakes are too high."

Sensitive... beautiful... subtle.

MORE!
Mystery Maiden 016 chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Is this a oneshot? I hope not for it is good.
Thundarr The Barbarian chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Very well written story. You got bothe Bruenor and Jarlaxle down pat. I would like to read more of this story if you decide to write it.
drekadair chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Delightful! You captured the characters-Jarlaxle in particular-perfectly. Very simple, yet very good. Nice work!
Surreptitious Chi X chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
I can only mewl in wonder and longing as I see this scene. It is gloriously, fabulously fantastic. This fangirl has been struck with Cupid's arrow on the idea of Bruenor and Jarlaxle being friends. I am dying from the intensity of the crush. *blush* I don't care how you came up with this scene, it is brilliant.

Now I might read Ghost King. Darn it.
Lessiehanamoray chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
I like the idea of Jarlaxle and Bruenor as friends, especially after Ghost King. I've often thought Jarlaxle would hang around too. I certainly wouldn't rejoin drow during the spellplague and it would probably be nice to rest for a while.
CoreLeone chapter 1 . 3/17/2010