Reviews for Not the Usual Kind
Why did you disgusting bitch give him a girlfriend? Who the hell wants to read Jess being lovey dovey with someone else than Rory? Fucking moron!
snookolive chapter 10 . 12/19/2015
omg just started crying reading this story. especially the reunion of rory and luke in this epilogue. thank you so much for writing it 3
Avery chapter 10 . 11/7/2015
Wow this was incredible
siss7 chapter 10 . 6/13/2015
I just read this story all the way…and WOW…just wow…I have never had a fanfic make me cry.
lost0and0found chapter 10 . 6/10/2015
Thank you for an unusual kind of story. I loved how beautifully nuanced both your characters and your take on the plot were. I loved how natural your narrative felt, all the way through, nevermind the AU-ness of the circumstances. It was still them and you've caught the essence of true Lit. This story will always feel like a beautiful, intricate example of what fanfiction is really about.
This last chapter was charged with so much emotion and hope and love and peace, I couldn't get enough. Yet, it was just enough. Ending this story without closing it completely, it works wonderfully, and I am an avid fan of your writing, hoping to see more of it whenever you feel like writing and sharing again. Bow! :)
ggfan01 chapter 9 . 6/7/2015
Wow this is heartbreakingly beautiful! Looking forward to that epilogue.
lost0and0found chapter 9 . 6/5/2015
Hey there :) I am so thrilled to see that you're back! For starters, this story is worth the wait, and I'm glad that you didn't give up on it :)
This new chapter adds to the plot, the story evolving as they go deeper into the 'dark places'. I like how you manage to get the pain through, without making it sound melodramatic. I'm anticipating your next update! :) Again, so glad you didn't give this up! :)
vfft chapter 9 . 6/2/2015
Very powerful chapter. mention of AA though ?
ANAHI'Simagnation chapter 8 . 11/23/2014
Omg !This is so good! Please continue!
MorgauseNokami chapter 8 . 9/6/2013
Ah dammit, now you have me cooking away tears.
lost0and0found chapter 8 . 7/10/2012
I LOVE this story. I read it all at once, and fell in love with the way you write the characters, and the way you made me love Emma in a Jess and Rory fic... You shouldn't ever doubt that what you have going on here is good, rough fiction that's clinging right to the reader's heart. I haven't read a fic that made my eyes tingle in a long time, and I read plenty of fiction /I'm an addict, officially/ AND my eyes are very hard to tingle... do you get my idea? You are hell good of a writer, you should write more, you should add a chapter and then another to that great story you have started here!
I don't know why this story doesn't get more reviews. It deserves them for sure, but anyway, just look at the way your reviews are written - people who loved your story knew the price of good fiction, and you're surely one to know it, too, so, no matter how much time it takes you, I really hope that you keep on writing, and I'll be checking for an update every now and then, cause this story... it really gets to my heart, and that's so rare... please, keep it going!
Oh, and, btw, the comment down here after ch.6 is mine, too, I just was in such a hurry to leave a review that I missed to log in... anyway, that's so not the point. The point is, like I already said, I think this story is something huge and something really worthy, so I'm gonna wait for an update, as long as it takes - it's worth it!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/10/2012
You've done a brilliant, no, wait, BRILLIANT job, writing every single word of this, and, believe me, I've read enough to tell you that you have something great going on here - you made me care both for Rory and Emma, and that's huge, presuming it's a Jess and Rory story - you've added so much to it. Now it's not just about Jess and Rory, and it's not just about romance, although there were these moments both with Rory and Emma... I mean, WOW! You're really good, you should not stop writing in general and I so hope you won't stop writing this particular story, cause it's good - it's a good story and your writing is really, really good. I can see the characters doing, saying everything the way you wrote it - that's hard to do and yet you did it! I hope you see this review so that you know that people are still reading this story, cause it's worth it!
eval chapter 8 . 1/26/2012
Wow! I can't wait for the next chapter! Love your story! :)
suzyhomemaker2u chapter 8 . 11/17/2011
just finished all 8 chaps in one sitting. Powerful. Hope you write more.
Sarah v chapter 8 . 11/8/2011
Just started reading this and read it all at once, never expected for rory to actually in a way to redeem herself after sinking so low. Loved that Jess respected her and cannot wait to see how this progresses, I want to see beautiful rory back to life, and a good literati fic evolve.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »