Reviews for Closer
Silentx32 chapter 17 . 5/20/2012
I kinda did not like this chapter, I don't know it felt like it was rushed or needed something more but the story overral was great. Your characters were portrayed well and your description was not bad it felt like I can see the fights in my mind.

Thanks for such an amazing story and onward to the sequel :P.
Scrya V chapter 17 . 4/19/2011
...omg jawdrop. you ended it there? and i was so enjoying the lightning/snow/fang tension! bah. to the sequel!
Taeniaea chapter 17 . 3/21/2011
cool story
LightOfTwilight chapter 17 . 8/4/2010
Well, first of all, congratulations on this great story you've made :D I began reading it and I couldn't stop until I finnished! I just hope you can continue the sequel so that I can keep comin back everytime XD
Levita chapter 10 . 7/24/2010
Lightning visibly winced at Vanille's war… Noise… She didn't want to say what it sounded like.

Maybe it's a tactic, distract the enemy via… Arousal?

ROFl! You're not the only one. Vanille's noises annoyed the heck out of memwhenever I was playing.
jquackers chapter 17 . 6/20/2010
I like that little memory relapse.. or whatever you call it. I think it really builds up more of how much Snow (and Lightning, too, of course) misses Serah.

LOL. I just loove Fang's boldness. It's hilarious. And it provokes a blush from Lightning. [;

AHH! YUUUS! She kissed her. And she kissed back. WOOO! Lightning's still the typical Lightning, though. Obviously. LOL.

Wow, that woman is harsh.

AGH. You.. are evil. JUST when Lightning and Fang got their business sorted out (more or less, I suppose?), you have to do that to her. T_T Now there's basically two goals, with two less people on their side.

The end is really mysterious, though. I like.

BUT AGH. T_T
jquackers chapter 16 . 6/20/2010
AHHH, I finally got around to reading this, and now I can't stop. So action-packedlovelovelove.

But arghargh. I'm so glad I got lazy and decided to stall reading this chapter for so long. Horrid cliffhanger right there, buut I don't have to wait for the next chapter to come out. ;D MUAHAHAH.

Okay. I'll shut up now.
FinalParadox chapter 17 . 5/26/2010
I really enjoyed this chapter though the ending left me hanging. It was just so abrupt and I thought that there was more to come. Is there an upcoming sequel?

But still, you wrote an amazing fic and hats off to you! I look forward to more:)
K9GM3 chapter 17 . 5/26/2010
...Well, that was dark.

Right, so... I liked this fic. The plot was interesting and the characters were done well... It didn't really need the romance sub-plot, which felt out-of-place at times, but that's a small complaint.

And then came the ending. I must say, it left me more conflicted than any other ending I've ever read. On the one hand, I loved the mood and delivery. On the other hand, the fic feels incomplete. A lot of questions remain unanswered, and the ending really does come out of nowhere. Works in some fics, but in this one, it makes me feel cheated.

Still, it was a pleasant read, so thanks for that.
ChobiChibi chapter 17 . 5/25/2010
You made me want to cry T_T

I like that it turned out to be Light and Fang :3

Aaaah I'm too shocked to reply properly... I will review again soon _;
NinjaSheik chapter 17 . 5/24/2010
Is Lightning...Is she going to be all right?

UPDATE SOON!
Artemis Noir chapter 17 . 5/24/2010
ARE YOU FOR FREAKING REAL!

THAT'S HOW THE STORY ENDS!

Mystery woman conquers Light and Hope gets taken

The End.

There's going to be a sequel right,because ya know, even if there's not going to be a happy ending, ending the story just as the plot thickens is NOT FAIR!
ALEXISSA2 chapter 17 . 5/24/2010
WHATTTT? NOOOOOOOO! This can't be right, this is definitely not an ending. T_T Lightning turned into crystal which means it's not the end yet. What about Fang? They should have been together no matter in what form. I'm just going to assume there will be a sequel and wait for it. :D

Having said all that, this is an awesome story. Hopefully you'll continue with a sequel, please pretty please. Thanks for sharing.
0xnaomix0 chapter 17 . 5/24/2010
What? That's the end? I mean I love the story, but that's it? D:

Man, I was really getting into the Fang/Light you were writing. I would pretty much check back here EVERYDAY just to see if you've updated. I'm glad that they kind of ended up together... in a way. But I definitely wished there was more. Still, the ending was pretty satisfying, and I applaud your ability to do that.

I really enjoyed reading this and I thank you for writing it! I look forward to reading more of your work (especially if it involves Fang & Lightning). ;) And congrats on finishing a fic! I hope I'll be able to do that sometime... Good work again!

-naomi
Puppyfriend chapter 17 . 5/24/2010
YOU ARE NOT SERIOUS.

THIS CANNOT BE THE ENDING OF THIS STORY.

It just...can't be.

So, I'll repeat what everyone else has said already: SEQUEL!