Reviews for Triage
Athrabeth chapter 1 . 7/22
This story is fantastic! I love how visceral it is. I've read it through twice now, and skimmed it a third or fourth time. Every time something else clever or subtle jumps out at me.
I thought the perspective was very well done and very believable. The character Sawalha was great, and the twist at the end was just so tragic. Speaking of tragic, the part with Jadzia was absolutely heart-breaking (I loved it). The interactions between Nog and Julian were great, too. We don't ever really get to see Julian dealing with these events in the series, so this look inside his head is fascinating.
This is really a wonderful story!
jjthomas chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Absolutely brilliant story.
Xtin2000 chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
wow that ending is weired, nice story though, a little disturbing to be honest, with the veracruz destroyed. Could you write a sequel? You know, Julian meets Sisko, Ezri and O'Brian? That'd be nice!
cryogenie chapter 1 . 9/8/2004
SO good! Very believable... very emotional... I just wish it was longer so I could still be reading it!
b7-kerravon chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
This was GREAT! I am a general surgeon, and was in the Army for ten years...I have the sneaking suspicion that this is EXACTLY how a patient in the trauma ICU feels! Never tried hitting/scatching imaginary objects though. Maybe I should, and see what happens!
Hellfire4 chapter 1 . 12/3/2002
Your characterization of Julian Bashir is excellent, you captured the scenes really well too. The seige of ar-558 was one of my fave episodes, and you did justice to it with such a magnificent follow-up. Well done.

Afia chapter 1 . 10/26/2002
Great story! Really well written, good characterization. I've read it about four times and I like it more each time.
Macca chapter 1 . 3/11/2002
Really excellent; captures the nature of combat, injury and recovery perfectly, and really does justice to Bashir's character. Nicely done!
Cathy chapter 1 . 3/8/2002
What a great story. Dr. Bashir is one of my favorite characters on DS9. Thanks for submitting a great tale.
Rachel Evans chapter 1 . 3/4/2002
Wow! That was an awesome story! I LOVE it! _
just jen chapter 1 . 2/5/2002
Beautiful. The perfect mixture of pathos, humour and drama. I enjoyed every bit of it.
ladyantari chapter 1 . 2/3/2002
Well done. I hope there will be more.
Trekkieb chapter 1 . 2/3/2002
I loved it. What an excellent story. The humor and drama mixed perfectly

- I was sad to see it end, though. I wish it were longer!
Darkheart113 chapter 1 . 2/3/2002
Well done! The characterizations are amazing and very, very accurate, and the all around plot and such is incredibly well written. :) Kudos!
bfg2 chapter 1 . 2/3/2002
Wow! This is very impressive. It's well written and the characterizations are PERFECT. I love the dreams and hallucinations. Very well done!