Reviews for Getting A Little Sexy
mickelus chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
Really enjoyed reading this, but the ending ruined it for me. If you removed Willow's last line it'd be a great fic, but as it stands...I don't care for it as much as I'd like, the ending was a total cop out.
Ajz chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
David Fishwick chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Brilliant idea and thanks for writing.
FantasimFiction Girl chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
WOW, that was truly amazing, i love the formt that you used, i normally dont read this kind of format, but it was great, you used it well... 33 greaqt job on the writing, i truley loved it...
BeccaRayna chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Brilliant. :) I Very much liked the script format; it made it much easier to imagine the actors taking part in the scene. Which only made it that much better. ;)

Thank you!

TheChosenKid chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
*Snicker* This is the first Willow/Anya(Wanya?) fic I've ever read and I love it! Do more...please lol...
smackedfan454 chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Wow. First Willow/Anya story I've ever read... actually first Buffy femslash story I've ever read. It was fantastic. You had them down to a tee and man was it sexy. :D Great job!
Forgive My Sins chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
This was fantastic! The way you wrote Anya & Willow was perfect; their reactions, the things they said...especially Anya, you had her down to a tee! I loved the ending as well with Willow making them forget! It was brilliant!