Reviews for Confounded Courtship
fantasticme chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
It was fantastic,the humor was amazing, well I loved all of it...
Lena xo chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
That was actually really, really good. It did get to the point where I was just going, well this is ridiculous, poor poor Edward :P at least they cleared it all up in the end _ er, the confusion, not the vomit... ew. ew. ew.
cullenemmett5 chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
OMFG I loved this. It was simply amazing. About to read it again! It's so good!
afonalaw chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
um...how is it that I haven't reviewed this! Oh my goodness - I have read this story so many times, and every single time, it kills me. I totally laugh out loud like the crazy person that I am. So fantastic! Favorite part...not sure I could pick just one, though I love the chair incident and jealous Edward.

You know what would be a kick ass birthday present? A sequel :D Ok no pressure, but seriously I want more! I am in awe of your handle of comedy, and creation of a super yummy, awkward Edward. Sigh. I love Edward only slightly more then I love the word awkward. Anywho I look forward to reading more of this or pretty much anything else. Great FUCKING job!
Peace.Lovee.Edward chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
aww! I loved it! It was completely perfect for the Awkward contest... althought I don't know if I could've survived the whole vomit thing... bluaaah!
majose chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
OMG! I am not sure if they are safe for each other...
proudmom21 chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
I really enjoyed reading this. Poor Edward, he got pretty banged up.
MoriaAngel chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
I really like it, very sweet indeed! :)
rdrumm5 chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
I was really into it but i couldn't finish when you had him puke on her. It was too much. It was hilarious, but the thing i hated was the whole thing where Edward and Alice kept calling each other "Twin".
lovedforeternity chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
very funny and so cute! loved it!
twilightmom1 chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Poor Edward, just couldn't get it right. But I'm glad it all worked out in the end.
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Great story. I loved the dual POVs and the way you structured the whole thing. It's interesting the way people see different things depending on the lens they're looking through. Edward with "Bella doesn't notice me" and Bella with "Edward hates me". It's amazing how Edward can be so adorably awkward and yet seem like such an asshole. Lol.
CarolinaH.Manning chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
wow. this was so hearbreaking to read. but it was also perfect. and beautiful. and frustrating. it all translated so well. I felt it all. the lvoe, frustration, want, need, mortification, hopelessness, happiness

I love it. so effing much
we live for love chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
I loved this story. I would love to see what happens with these two. Edward was priceless!
Joba Rules chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
I know the contest is over, and I'm really disappointed I got so far behind on my reading, because I really liked this story and totally would have voted for it. You did a really good job. I really felt for the characters and identified with them, since it seems my life tends to work in the same way. ;-)

I really enjoyed this and look forward to future offerings.