Reviews for The Sooner It Will
FaithlessGirl chapter 7 . 2/1
This story is awesome. I really like it. I think I like your Naruto here more than the one in the manga... Also I like those little snippets you give from his class mates... I am really sad that this story seems to be abandoned :/
Dashusi4ka chapter 7 . 1/11
oh my god it's awesome! gimme more!
EmptySurface chapter 4 . 12/4/2014
I find myself really enjoying and appreciating this story; it deals with the shinobi profession and life-style very realistically! And yeah, the grown-man-having-sex-with-a-ten-year-old is rather disturbing whenever I actually think about it (would be worrying if it WASN'T) but that is as it should be. And even that part has been done realistically, I think...

It's a wonderful work of writing :)
Goosen chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
WAH! This is by far my favorite Naruto x Kakashi fics. I feel it fits so well in the Naruto world, and I love how real and authentic everyone's reaction is to horrible, horrible things. It is awesome.
I read this fic, probably, at least twice a year! I hope you have forgotten or abandoned it. Your writing is amazing ;)
Jd-dox chapter 7 . 8/21/2014
I Love! How cute! I would love it if you specified regularly how long it has been since the first meeting. Like now you show us it's been months and months but we all know it won't be until he's 12/13 that he graduates and things get REALLY fun without the pedo-grossery. I still am of the opinion that Naruto is NOT a child. For me it all depends on emotional growth but still...I would cut thousands of small paper-cuts all over his person, rub in a generous amount of fine salt in them, freeze their dick off and shove it where the sun don't shine if I ever caught a guy voluntarily or forcibly screwing a 10 year old. Not in this case though:D
duchessme chapter 7 . 7/8/2014
always love shota and kakanaru pairing
it was fun and interestng
poor naruto,kakashi's playin hard-2-get,hm..
Too bad,it's been almost 4yrs since the last
Manillalu chapter 6 . 6/1/2014
This story...is surprisingly good. Like really good. Interesting, and well written
Nocens chapter 7 . 4/23/2014
Gods just.. update. Please. I'm re-reading for the third time and am starting to involuntarily memorize lines. I see you haven't updated anything in a while but I'm almost as desperate as Naruto.
At least give us a an AN to tell us if you'll be continuing the story here or anywhere else?
Anonymous chapter 7 . 4/18/2014
Although you weren't signed in I noticed your review of Backslide.

Since you haven't updated your page or stories in well over a year I worried you had left the fandom.

Any chance of an update on your work? This in particular but anything would be wonderful.

For anyone else interested Backslide is a fantastic story. Time travel. Older Naruto Kakashi eventually.
Anarchy-Bell101 chapter 7 . 2/15/2014
Please update soon!
Nocturnal-Silver-Wolf chapter 7 . 12/22/2013
UPDATE NOWW!

IT'S SO CUTE!

I love young Naru and normal aged Kakashi! They're so cute together... and I love Anbu Naru too! You incorporated all the things I love into one fic!

I noticed you haven't updated in a while... are you ever going to?
crazyrubsoff chapter 7 . 12/13/2013
Your writings are awesome and I love this fic. Please, please consider continuing it.
Doris813 chapter 7 . 12/5/2013
I really wish you update this story it's really interesting and I caught my attention soo much so plz update soon.:)
YukiwaFuru chapter 7 . 7/1/2013
Hey, sad this is uncompleted, but I know how that goes. Just wanted to stop by on my latest reread and say that I like this. And that Kakashi's way too angsty in this, although it's funny. : ) Also, this is somehow one of my favorite yaoi fanfic, so I stole/borrowed the Uwan mask for my own fic Dimension. You should check it out if you're even still in the fandom. Hopefully I will actually have time to update it soon. Later. ; )
terafonne chapter 7 . 6/27/2013
Um, okay, wow. Lemons are ish for me but, you pulled it of pretty well and i can definitely see the KakaNaru-and supporting it, strangely enough. Ah, well, it wasn't like you hadn't given warnings. Anyway, do you think you'll be updating this soon?
I noticed the specialness of the kunai right about when they gasped, the "Is that" part. And I'm sorry that I don't have any awesome plot twists for you to inspire you into writing.

Unleash your imagination,