Reviews for The Fourth Step
MadTeaLady chapter 2 . 3/6
I know it's been forever but I want this updated
MadTeaLady chapter 1 . 3/6
Probably been awhile since you last remember anything about this fic but just thought I'd send a review saying its fantastic
Ivy Mack chapter 1 . 1/3
It's a shame this hasn't been updated in nearly four years. This is very well written, very much in character.
Bawbag chapter 5 . 12/11/2013
Where was the end? Rubbish
spoot chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
I adore this fic. The characters are really, really well-written; I can always clearly tell who's speaking just by what is being said. I really wish this had been finished, 'cause I was enjoying the heck outta this. Seeing as 3 years have passed I'm kinda guessing it won't get finished, but hey... I can dream.
Snorkackle chapter 4 . 12/23/2012
You know, Charlie buying coffee is a good way for him to demonstrate his value
Snorkackle chapter 2 . 12/23/2012
I fucking died when they mentioned the DENNIS system
JJB88 chapter 5 . 8/28/2012
In the next chapter Can ya have the waitress get wet with a blue jean jacket like she did in Mac's Big Break please?
JJB88 chapter 4 . 8/28/2012
Can ya have the waitress get wet with a blue jean jacket like she did in Mac's Big Break please..?
JJB88 chapter 3 . 8/28/2012
JJB88 chapter 2 . 8/28/2012
Cool

JJB88 chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Awsome.

cactuscorsage chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
I love, love, love the fact that you made Charlie unable to say 'ambiguous'. It made my day. And yes, I think the characters are in character.
TrenchcoatsAreSexy chapter 5 . 3/14/2012
Hey, did you ever continue this? I love this! I'm a total Charlie/Waitress shipper and I love their interactions here... and how Charlie just can't stop stalking her even when he tries LOL
ld0809 chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
I love this so far! You're really doing a good job of the characters. I could see Charlie and Dee and the Waitress all saying this on the show. Excellent job :)
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »