Reviews for From Yesterday
lemony anemone chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
fantasticx2. loving it!
BuBuBoom chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Awesome! I applaud you!
I thought this was a great addition/companion to A Modern Myth. :)

I loved that he said Rachel's exact words when he was still around. Aww! Too cute, too cute. :D
ohwow chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
This was just so awesome, along with your "A modern myth", Please please please finish up this trilogy? You made me fall in love with Rachad and I just can't stand this anymore. I love you
johnjane chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
THIS IS A PIECE OF ART

I love you so much for writing these.
physco-alice98 chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
!
arissaprincess321 chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
GREAT JOB!did'nt expect that at all tnx again for this ...story!
smiles555fofo chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
"I'm no legend anymore, Rach." His smile seemed brighter and he squeezed reassuringly. It prompted a small smile to escape from her due to the familiarity of it. "Because you made me human."

Truly deep and passionate.

I hope that you would create yet another story like this one.
topsecretagent chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
OMG!

I REALLY LOVED THIS CHAPTER

IM REALLY EXCITED TO READ THE NEXT ONESHOT

KEEP UP THE AWESOME WORK!
Solareon chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
First things first, thank you for making this one-shot, lol I really enjoyed it. I like for once someone showing how it was for the old leader and the new leader to see eachother once the truth was let out. 274 deseverd some props for giving it all up so he could help everyone, lol I even liked how you showed that thier was still a bittetsweat sting in his mind on the fact that numbuh 1 was choosen over him. I also liked how you showed 362, in the show she was always this in charge person, even before taking comand and it was interesting to see her as a person with feelins. LOL makes it even better cause I'm a fan of the two being with eachother, and who knows, maybe one day she'll become a spy with 274 to stay with him.
angelraider chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Fourth time reading it. Have I said I love your freaking guts?
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 3/17/2010