Reviews for Fox Trot
Mew'smeow chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Aww... Silver has a girlfriend, Silver has a girlfriend!
The Matter's Settled chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Excellent use of second person. That tense can be difficult to write in but you utilized it flawlessly. You also captured Silver's character perfectly.
Kurofat chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
I like the fact that you used second person :D

It was in character too, sweet :3
ButActu-Ally chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Silver! :D He's one of my favorite characters.

This fic is so awesome and Soulsilvershipping is too!
EYEBALL chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
I liked it a lot! You portrayed Silver's maturing in a very interesting way. Thanks for sharing!
the sky's bouquet chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
I enjoyed the prose. :)
That Crazy Hippie Gurl chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Oh, wow, that was awesome! Hmmm, I never thought Jack-the-kind-of-Jackass could be so-nice! It's not natural, but natural or not I like him the way he is now.
HybridDragoness chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
All I can say is fantastic. I've read a lot of your pokemon stories and I find them all enjoyable to read!

KHue~
Ice of the Kitsune's Fire chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Can't tell you how much I love this.
The Genius Mage chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Hope you don't mind my running to read your other stories whilst bored. Nice distraction, they are.

Now, this here just got me into Silver/Lyra. Seriously. It's an epic piece, beautifully written, hope to see more of these two in particular-though all of yours are awesome~.
The Fallen Empress chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Aw. Cute. :" Great job!
kaori kuni chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Love it.
Snoaz chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Oh, I daresay this is the best Soulsilver fic around here :D Amazingly in character (quite a feat with someone like Silver) and very nicely written.

You did not give your name out to complete idiots, you did not even give your name out to friends – well, if you had friends, that was.
Hah :D

You shouldn't have been careless with your trainer card.
Total win, this and the following paragraph. Only a bit confused as to why Silver would go to the Lake of Rage and Kotone would also be there? Or is this just non-game?

And you remembered how you were once treated in the exact same way – striving and failing and being put down by Him.
Ohh. Oh, I love your for mentioning Giovanni. Just, really.

Perhaps this would work out to be a better method to get her off your back.

"Silver –!"
:D

Definitely going into my favourites. Except that I'm afraid that by now you make up half of them? :D

~Snoaz
MeBellis chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
What first got me clicking this story was actually not your summary, but the amount of reviews it's gotten for one chapter! I had to see for myself what was so intriguing that made these many people (currently at 21 reviews -excluding myself) actually reviewed. And now look, I'm one of them.

I love your description of Silver's perspective; how you kept him in character the whole time which so many struggle to do with a deep character like Silver (he's actually my favourite rival ever. He's got the most interesting story) had just completely made my day. I would love to chose which one I enjoyed reading the most, but heck I loved them all, so I'm just going to go with the last one that brought out the pathetically sad fangirl in me. I could never imagine their first kiss with Lyra just catching him by surprise -I'd always thought he'd be the one to make the first move- so I'm glad I finally found a story like that.

Very nice.
J-Pop-addict chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
You know, in my old 6th grade language arts class, the teachers had said that we wouldn't come across second person books because they would all be "how-to" books or guide/walk-through books, and that we wouldn't have any need to read those kinds of books until 8th grade. While I proved her wrong by, again, finding a story on the anime Kuroshitsuji in second person, and I just found yours, a even better story that is in second person.

Erin H./J-Pop-addict

PS: The kiss at the end made the fangirl in me super excited lol.