Reviews for Good Girls Go Marine
BROSMP chapter 1 . 1/8
You should write more stories like this one ;)
Perfect
Rafa
ladyaloysius chapter 1 . 3/22/2015
Oh, my, I'd love to be de-flowered by that particular Marine, what a way to lose your virginity!
Loads of Randomness chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Awwwww JIbbs! This was bloddy brilliant
Favourite line: ""His name was Jethro—"

"Alyson!" hissed Jenny, her nose flushing at the vulgarity. She gave Aly a look. Aly rolled her eyes.

"He's a marine," Jenny said.

"Acceptable, then," Aly said. "Continue. Don't scrap on the dirty details."" because i swear thats how one of my friends would have reacted
The Sneezing Panda chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Since you've been talking about Army Colonel's Daughter lately, I decided to read this again-and I squealed out loud at the end. I kid you not. The ending was perfect and adorable and the banter in the story was sexy and I just enjoyed it so much.
Ladyaloysius chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
As well you should be, Madame Alexandra!
miss-tarletone chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Lovely story! It was very well written! I liked the way you made the feelings very realistic, great job!
eNough89 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
:) I enjoyed your story, thanks for sharing.
wondergirl257 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Amazing as usual! I read this a very long time ago not sure if I reviewed but this made my day. Plus ya gotta love Aly plus these 3 lines made me smile.
1. "You got laid!" she shouted wickedly.

"Shh!" hissed Jenny violently, smacking her hand over Aly's mouth and shoving her over the threshold of their dorm. She kicked the door shut and forced Aly back to her bed, tackling her down, grabbing a pillow, and hitting her with it.
2."Jesus, Jen, don't tell me you let some guy named 'Jethro' pop your cherry," groaned Aly distastefully.
3."If it isn't Sir Blue Eyes," she announced gallantly, giving him a prim look and kicking the door open.
JibbsGal1 chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Wow! This was good. This was DAMN good. :)
MariskaBaby92 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Well damn, that was really good. I was surprised at how you went about it but in the end it all worked out well.

You go Jenny!
KatelynGibbs chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
ARE YOU SERIOUS?

You just combined virgin!Jen, player!Gibbs, 3Oh!3 and Carrie Underwood into THE most amazing songfic of the millenia! And I HATE songfics! Oh. My. God.

I went and told all my friends 'You won't believe it until you read it, and read it you must!'

They don't usually listen to me but this time they did.

Dear God, woman, you've completely melted my brain and I love you for it.
StandUpEvenIfYouStandAlone chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
this was amazing. i could totally see this happening
SHRevolutionary chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Graphic. That's cool. You're an amazing writer, but Jethro was way out of character and so was Jen. I love your style, though. Will you please read my stories? Thanks! - Jen Crocker
Romantic Southerner chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Is it sad that after like the second time I heard Cowboy Cassanova that I thought of Leroy Jethro Gibbs and his piercing blue eyes? You have no idea how perfect this is. I loved it. Gah...
Acelinn chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
You should be very proud of this piece, Alexa! I know its an old one that you posted a month ago, but I keep coming back to it and re-reading if I need a something to cheer me up. And it is my preferred method of procrastination. :)

Interesting concept, I think it's the only one of its kind in that respect - there are a few high school fics floating around, but this is far, far superior. As I make a point to say, your language is always pleasing to read, grammar and spelling good (thank GOD) and its so well constructed. Your humour is funny (always a plus for the reader!) and your characters seem real. I can imagine a younger Gibbs as being that kind of guy - a little like Tony but still a good guy and good marine. As for Jen, well, I never imagined her being a virgin at that age, but her personality was spot on. And I loved Aly's character! Great addition.

I enjoyed this one a lot and I repeat - you should be VERY proud of this one. :)

Acelinn.

PS- Enjoy being a senior! I'm from Aus, so I'm already a third of the way through my final year of High School (we begin right at the end of January). And it's pretty hellish, but its a good year. And life is just going to keep exploding this year! My first day and they just PILED work on me. :)