Reviews for A Cliche Obscured by Orchids and Diamonds
Loads of Randomness chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
I love it when Gibbs is fluffy! Well done!
Favourite Lines: ""I am still dreading placating whoever you bullied to secure this private tour when your methods come to light," she teased." she knows him so well
and
""You've seen The Wizard of Oz," he said.

He gave her a smug look.

"Right. Forgot that movie scares the daylights out of you," he teased.

"Laugh all you want," she retorted seriously. "Those monkeys are horrific."" How can you not like the Wizard of Oz?
and
"That explains the spines and dusty green colour," she answered sarcastically, swatting his hand away. "The sign said the spines were as sharp as Persian blades."

"And your response was to touch it?" he asked exasperatedly. He narrowed his eyes at her and Jenny shrugged, her eyes sparkling mischievously.

"I like to live on the edge," she pulled her hand away and flexed her fingers. She hadn't hurt herself at all." Tee hee as if the director of a federal agency is not enough
GeneaLady chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Love it!
Autopsy Gremlin chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Lovelovelove it!
Ah, the fluff was so sweet :)
AMAZING.
wondergirl257 chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
I've wanted to review for a while very fluffy story "and ducky is Irish" fave line good work alex
beyondobsessed chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
I think this just may have earned my favorite Jibbs story status. You better up some ice cream and a cherry on top as well! Words cannot describe how I loved this.
Blessedgrace chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Loved this! :)
JibbsGal1 chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Hit another one out of the park - just LOVED it!
Jesusrocks chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Not only do I need pancakes but waffles and french toast as well to take in all that syrup! Very cute and just doggone romantic. If only it were so...sigh.

Haven't read Russian Twilight yet, still on Paris Nights, but if this is the antidote to the angst in that, I'm almost not looking forwad to reading something so depressing...but I know I know I'll read it anyway because you're one of the best writers here.

Looking forward to whatever you write next!
la-the dreary puppett chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Loved it!
Viktorija chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Aww...fluff in the job!
GeekLoveFan chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Ah...thank you for the WONDERFUL anniversary present! There is absolutely NOTHING wrong with a little fluff, thankyouverymuch! It was delicious! Ooey-gooey...just the way I like it!
Allisone chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
oh it's sososo sweet!

I like this side of Jethro and Jenny~~

mfeo!

sweet!
laurabrownX chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Yes, yes I do want pancakes with that! :)

AGH! This was so ridiculously gorgeous. I've always kinda wanted to visit the Botanical Gardens, even though I'm not really into flowers. I think it must be one of the most beautiful places on earth, and you certainly gave it justice.

Your use of description in this is ... kinda making me speechless. Every flower, every area, every emotion was written so incredibly well, I could see the whole scene in my head. Beautiful.

Gibbs' proposal was pretty funny, especially since Jenny wouldn't let him squeeze a word in. And him picking one of the endangered plants. Tut, tut. Haha.

I love this story :)

xx
Ellie 5192 chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
I'll take some pancakes, a steamy cup of hot chocolate and a side order of hash browns please, just so long as you keep writing as amazingly as you do...

Another great story!
P. Hershberger chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
This was so incredibly sweet & perfect. The whole Wizard Of Oz reference made me laugh because my sister & I weren't allowed to watch the movie until we were older because the monkeys scared my mom when she first saw it. Fantastic job!