Reviews for Monsters & Angels
kelly2011 chapter 7 . 4/14/2012
Please update this story.

I really like it.
Ninmesarra chapter 7 . 1/31/2011
I freaking love this story. I fully believe that there is no where near enough stories with pierced and/or tattooed Edward and Bella's. I am adding you to my favorites and hope you update soon. Also, I was with PTB and actually was a beta for your first chapter a while ago. If you are still looking for a beta send me a pm, I'd love to help.
mummyanimal chapter 7 . 12/30/2010
Teehee! Yummy! I'm green with envy I want pierced, naked Wet Edward on his knees for meeee... :D That was fuck hot! The big question is will it be awkward in the morning? x
mummyanimal chapter 3 . 12/30/2010
That really confussed me for a second there lol. I thought I'd missed a chapter :) I used to have male friends like that admittedly they were nowhere near as hot as Edward though!
mummyanimal chapter 2 . 12/30/2010
Mmm pierced Edward in the shower! Yes and please :P x
Ganina chapter 7 . 10/24/2010
Now this is what I call a HOT lemonade! *squeeeeee*
EMILY93 chapter 7 . 10/24/2010
Yes, I VERY much like your lemons!

I am pleased that you didn't feel the desire to include an amount of dialogue that was more than necessary. You wrote just the perfectly desired quantity.

I believe that reading a characters first time together requires description more than the demand for dialogue because your readers will want to relish in Bella and Edward's first time which we or at least I have anxiously awaited through five chapters to read. And you delivered it brilliantly! So well done to you, honey!

You also handled the lemons really well. It was as much lovely as it was sexy so you managed that balance perfectly!

I am anxious to read how Bella and Edward respond to the morning after the night before.

Will they regret it? I do hope not!

EMILY93 chapter 6 . 10/24/2010
Yum, your lemons are good!

I relished in the description of Edward and Bella, wet from the falling rain, engaged in a passionate kiss.

I've always imagined that to be a very erotic but equally beautiful experience so I am unbelievably jealous with Bella right this second.

Then for you to torture me even more with Edward in the shower! Yes, it would certainly be an understatement to say I am very envious of Bella.

Regardless this has got to be my favourite chapter as of yet.

I loved the romantic gesture of dancing in the rain. I've yet to do that - with a guy - but I hope one day I will.

I'll say it again, you do write wonderfully, honey. You're etremely eloquent in your lexis and I really do adore your dialogue - it's very believable which helps your plot along and the development of your characters, which, too, are brilliant!

EMILY93 chapter 5 . 10/24/2010
Ah, I really laughed at the "ridden," comments, even if it wasn't meant to be suggestive at all, which I don't think it was. I must have a severely dirty mind...not that I'm complaining.

I just had to laugh, I couldn't resist!

My my my, body shots, and more importantly tequila shots - jeez, they would have been lethal!

No wonder everyone was pissed because of them haha!

I have shot gold tequila often enough and I know how dangerous they are and how quickly they can get one drunk. But I really can't talk because I'm such a lightweight and a whiff of alcohol and I'm deliciously tipsy!

Onto your next chapter I go...

EMILY93 chapter 4 . 10/24/2010
Yes, I really am loving your story!

I had to giggle when Edward yelled in Bella's ear when he woke up with morning wood and made a failed attempt of trying to rid himself of it whilst Bella was still asleep. Too funny!

I wonder if Bella caught onto why he had made such a commotion or whether she had simply been blushing because she had entwined herself around Edward's body.

I wonder, indeed!

EMILY93 chapter 3 . 10/24/2010
Aw! How sweet was the final part of this chapter where Bella asked if sleeping in the bed with Edward was okay and when Edward was more than happy to inform Bella that it was.

Is Edward slowly becoming smitten with Bella and liking her as more than just a good friend? I think so!

I'm sure all will become revealed soon enough...

I also like the title of this chapter, it might have something to do with a certain song that occupies the same title, so good taste with that, also ;)!

I'm really enjoying your story, it's a very good read, not to mention it's quite entertaining, too!

EMILY93 chapter 2 . 10/24/2010
So is this story entirely written in E POV? I suppose I'll find out soon.

If so, though, then that's extremely refreshing for a fanfic and I'm pleasantly suprised, too, by it!

I'm loving this story so far. Feisty, curvy Bella and her newly purchased motorbike and leathers.

And Edward, minus himself jacking off at the end (haha), is incredibly sweet. It's like the stereotypical roles between Edward and Bella have switched and I absolutely LOVE it!

Alike to my previous review, you write incredibly well and it makes enjoying your story that much easier because the words flow so wonderfully. Your dialogue is also very real!

Great job so far!

EMILY93 chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Ooh, well this is very intriguing!

Immediately, I am already eager to read the following chapter to gain a better insight on your story and it's plot which has been awarded such high recommendations, and I'm sure it's worth of them, too!

So far so good, though!

Short and wonderfully sweet, so much so, I can already recognise how well you write and articulate yourself!

HappyReader101 chapter 7 . 10/21/2010
These two are really hot together. I hope they can both see it now and act on it and Jacob Black can f*ck off, (however I have sneaking suspicion that it won't be that easy) because I'm really looking forward to seeing how they make the transition from friends to more. Can't wait for the next chapter (willing to nominate myself as a pre-reader just to get an early glimpse. Desperate much? Uh yeah I am. LOL!). I'm finding this story to be a really great read. Keep up the great work!
HappyReader101 chapter 6 . 10/21/2010
Okay they have some pretty good chemistry. Hopefully it will lead to more.