Reviews for 30 Things Women Should Know About Men
KnighteWolfe chapter 20 . 4/29/2014
Darn, pairing suggestions are closed. Was thinking of suggesting JiriayaxTsunade, AnkoxIruka, NarutoxYakumo, KibaxKarui, and KonohmaruxMoegixHanabi. Hmm, a NarutoxIno or NarutoxFu on would've been good also.

Alas, I missed out on the suggestions. Oh well. :)

KW
Alibi Nonsense chapter 17 . 8/10/2013
With number 16, my dad would wholeheartedly agree. BTW - just realised, the reviews are not chapter specified... so I'm just going to say my previous review was in response to chapter 10.
Alibi Nonsense chapter 10 . 8/10/2013
I love this one. Even though I'm female, I still love this one.
MikoScorus chapter 20 . 6/6/2012
Where's the next chapter? o.o
MikoScorus chapter 10 . 6/6/2012
Sign of defeat?
MikoScorus chapter 7 . 6/6/2012
What did you mean "don't look at their eyes when they're eating banana"? O.o
MikoScorus chapter 5 . 6/6/2012
It's funny to see Konan in rage XD
Ryunn Kazan chapter 20 . 4/26/2011
Eh, you don't suck that bad.

-RK
SammyQuill chapter 19 . 2/20/2011
AHAHAHAAHA! Guess I've been doing it wrong all these years then, seeing as I've had quite a few meals paid for me and never reciprocated with sex. XD
mewmewgodess chapter 19 . 2/15/2011
Haha! Hilarious! I love these rules 'cause they're so true! Well, most of them XD Although I'm not much of a fan of these pairngs, the one-shots were still really fun to read! I really like this and I can't wait to see what's next

-MewMew
KnighteWolfe chapter 19 . 2/10/2011
Darn, I missed out.

Was gong to request another NaruxHina. A NaruxSaku, and KibaxIno, a Shino,Sakur, a MinatoxKushina, and of course the greatest couple in all of Naruto:

JIRAIYA and TSUNADE!

Even so, I loved them all.

KW
Tigers and Dragons chapter 19 . 1/17/2011
All the more reason NOT to let them pay ;) Cool chapter, as always
jinxed72 chapter 19 . 1/10/2011
O/O Suika is so naughty. Loved it!
Vernon Hediger chapter 19 . 1/10/2011
This just got approved by SAXTON HALE!

And CAPTAIN FALCON!
OceanVoyager chapter 2 . 1/10/2011
Lol for my boy friend it's more like The Weekend Video games. Enough said. Love the writing!