Reviews for Three Firsts
Irbise chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Haha, good one, Genesis spoiled it :D
kkkk chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
As much as I try to avoid gay elements..
Cookizilla chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Lol, that was cute~ xD
BMIK chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Awww, how sweet! But really Seph is such a diva... I loved how he repeated that the apple was blue XD Great observational skills, boy!

Now I want a piece of that pie.
Mix Golden Phoenix chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
D'aw. That was...sweet o3o -shot-

Random note: My name is Sonya, so everytime I see your username, I do a double-take. DX
trashprincex chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Aww! So fluffy!

I love it :D
VioletStar98 chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Aw... that was sweet! But I really do wonder what a blue apple would taste like...
Qualyn chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
This was so sweet!

Aaaand funny. I love this fics of when Sephiroth was still young and sane, and so innocent that Genesis and Angeal had to teach him all. Very nice :D
Dream Seeker 13 chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Awww this was so cute. I loved how you had Genesis getting Sephiroth to taste the apple. So utterly random and Genesis like.

I loved Genesis's dialogue.
sasoriXdeidaraXlover chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
XD haha..cutee
mirai17 chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Aww this is lovely m'dear! Genesis is too cute at the end. I think a blushing Genesis is a crime in and of itself, I didn't think there was anything in the world that could make him blush XD.

"I have a lot more charm now," ... I'm sure he does. Angeal's mom is soo going to cave XD
Rin Kashi-Kiku chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
That was very cute! I really love fics with Genesis, Angeal and Sephiroth. You made everything seem so natural, like something that could have happened in the game. Short, sweet and to the point! Great job. .
Vietta chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
xD So cute! :D
Moonshine's Guide chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
This was so sweet! I loved it. Please writing some more~

Jaye-hunter chapter 1 . 3/27/2010