Reviews for Delusions of the Heart
AwesomeStarGuy95 chapter 18 . 10/10/2014
That is very mess up of what happened to Undine... That made my heart sink.
Guest chapter 21 . 11/30/2013
Can't wait for the next chapter, & for this fan fiction to be completed. I like it so far, it can only get better. :)

- Jellicle Jacquie
electra78 chapter 21 . 5/8/2013
Very cool, waiting for the next xD!
austin.taylor.96742 chapter 3 . 12/26/2012
C-c-c-c-o-o-o-o-l-l-l-l-!-!-!-!
Digidestined of Trust chapter 21 . 6/6/2012
Once again, this is all just awesome! Please hurry up and get another one out as soon as you can, but no pressure! I can't wait to see what's next!
Butterflygirl1234 chapter 21 . 3/12/2012
Awesome Chapter!

Oh my gosh when Naga said he loved Holly and Genki grew furious I was like "uh-oh, is this going to be a love triangle?" lol but still, that was my favourite part :D I also love how your wrote a friendship development between Holly and Naga and the good memories they had before she was abducted :) I really wish they could have taken his development and applied it to the episode in season three when the gang finals meets up with Naga again but sadly that did not occur :P Oh well, at least we got your story to view that concept :) Great job again and I can not wait to read more :D

Monster Rancher rules!
archsage328 chapter 21 . 3/1/2012
Glad to have you back! So Naga has appeared and is strong a fighter as ever! So much fun! Genki's reactions towards the end were hilarious, and Suezo's attitude towards Naga is pretty much exactly what I'd imagine after hanging around him after a while.

While I definitely got the feel that after you wrote this, you didn't have a chance to go back and edit, oddly enough, only one mistake stood out to me, and that's where you mixed up chores with choir. I had a really weird image in my head of Suezo and Naga organizing some form of town choir when I came across that one.

Still, it's always nice to read this story, regardless of how much time passes between updates. Heck, if it weren't for the fact that I'm currently putting all of my focus on one of my stories right now and once I finish that I plan on finally wrapping up my very first fanfiction, I'd probably start typing up the first chapter of my own Monster Rancher story the first chance I get. I already have a general outline for that chapter in mind, so it's something for us both to look forward to. Monster Rancher rules!

On a random note, I got the idea recently that having a crossover between Monster Rancher and Medabots would be awesome. Medabee would probably end up picking a fight with Hare and Tiger while Genki and Mocchi would be trying to hide from Erika who wants an exclusive interview with the rookie team that have save the world twice and almost won the title belt from Most.
flying star sleepy much chapter 21 . 2/28/2012
Yay! A new chapter! Dull? Definitely not. I liked Genki's musings, to the fight, to Naga's story. It all flowed very well. Another great chapter!
ripitupgenki chapter 21 . 2/24/2012
awesome update! can't wait to see what happens and how this dream turns out.
ProwlernStalker chapter 21 . 2/23/2012
Jagged hound better be in there. But anyways, it was a good chapter, no grammatical errors by the looks of it. As(ss) for Naga saying... as, you could also use z's in his speech pattern. Spelling as... (repedative word is repedative :C ) as aszz or asssz and so on.

As... (is hating the word as right now) always good work and keep them coming.
Flying Star chapter 20 . 1/17/2012
Gah! I just realized that I didn't review this, even though I read it weeks ago.

As usual another great chapter. It did fill in the gaps nicely and all the characters personalities fit perfectly. Great job!
Butterflygirl1234 chapter 20 . 12/28/2011
Aww, I loved this chapter :)

Alan and Colt are so cute together, actually they're my second fave couple next to Holly and Genki :)

Great chapter and I can't wait to read more :D
ripitupgenki chapter 20 . 12/2/2011
figures colt would be bluffing lol. awesome chapter! can't wait to see what genki and the gang are up to.
ProwlernStalker chapter 20 . 12/2/2011
Jagged-hound soon? :D
archsage328 chapter 20 . 12/2/2011
Allan and Colt? Oh boy, this keeps getting more and more fun by the second! I know at least a few of our favorite band of 7, which is temporarily 6, would have a field day teasing all. And something tells me the worm siblings would have their share of fun as well. I'm burning with anticipation here! Keep up the awesome work!