Reviews for Delusions of the Heart
ripitupgenki chapter 17 . 3/27/2011
awesome chapter! i loved it, its great to see what's been going on with Holly even if she had to go through alot of pain. and its good to see her spirits lift knowing baout suezo. can't help but wonder if liliam is still a pain in the butt like she was, even if she is a goodie now lol. eagerly awaiting the next chapter!
archsage328 chapter 16 . 3/19/2011
as always, great chapter! and it's already been a year? hopefully, this will keep going on for a LONG time! i know im enjoying myself! keep up the awesome work!
ripitupgenki chapter 16 . 3/17/2011
awesome work! loved the action in this chapter and the detail. i can't wait for the chapter about Holly though
Butterflygirl1234 chapter 15 . 2/18/2011
Keeps getting better and better :D

Can't wait to see what Holly is up too :)
Flying Star chapter 15 . 2/8/2011
Ooh, really liked the flashback. Adds more emotion, especially for poor Genki.

Liked the whole conversations between tiger and Hare, and that rebels now know that they have even more help. Enjoyed this alot.
archsage328 chapter 15 . 2/6/2011
took me several sit downs, but i managed to finish yet another great chapter. and hare's come up with an interesting tactic. wonder what other new tricks the gang will begin to develop. things are definitely taking an interesting turn here, and i can't wait for more. keep up the awesome work!
ripitupgenki chapter 15 . 2/2/2011
awesome chapter! can't wait for the next.
Flying Star chapter 14 . 1/21/2011
Whoa! Sorry I didn't review right away. I didn't realize there was a new chapter until today.

Another great chapter, as usual. _ It's good to see they have more allies, and I do remember the Zilla slightly. This just keeps getting more and more interesting, and this wasn't boring in the least. Looking forward to more. _
archsage328 chapter 14 . 1/20/2011
another great chapter as always! genki keeps earning more and more allies...moo's days are numbered

and although i can't remember their names, i believe i know which fisherman and monster gooji mentioned. keep up the awesome work!
ripitupgenki chapter 14 . 1/18/2011
a very nice chapter, can't wait for the next and maybe an update on how holly is fairly lol.
Butterflygirl1234 chapter 14 . 1/18/2011
It was very nice of you to donate blood; I hope your hands get better :)Great chapter! It was nice seeing Gooji be good for once. And you presented the fighting scenes between Suezo and Horn perfectly. Man, I've been so stressed over exams, I actually had one today and right after I finished, I saw your story updated and it made my day :) Thank you for cheering me up :D Hope to see more of your story!

Make that 41 reviews lol
PuppyLove92 chapter 14 . 1/18/2011
yay! another chapter! i really enjoyed thsi chapter. can't wait for the next one.
Butterflygirl1234 chapter 13 . 12/12/2010
Nice to see Horn Again!

I'm glad you decided to place him in this story as well. When I first saw him on tv I was like "Okay get off of Holly! Dude! She's too young for you!" but I liked his character and I'm glad to see that he has joined the group :)

And yes, hopefully by Christmas break, my story will be updated. Thank-you for your concern :)
archsage328 chapter 13 . 12/11/2010
YEAH! THE RETURN OF HORN! and everything keeps getting more and more interesting! keep up the great work!
Flying Star chapter 13 . 12/7/2010
Another great chapter, Rocky! Nice flow and all. I particulary enjoyed Genki's showdown with the general. Looking foward to more when you can. _
82 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »