Reviews for Understanding Emotions
Fireball-Fuchsia chapter 1 . 1/10
Wow! This is such a hot couple that I never would've thought of. Aw man. Now I've got a craving for them. Excellent work! I loved it. It was so good. It was perfect. Haha! Aw, Sai can be so cute and adorable at times. The part where he was just following Itachi around because of his 'experiment' was priceless. It was very funny.

( 。・_・。)人(。・_・。 )

Luxurien chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
This is incredibly hot and I love the ending. ItaSai is one of my favorite pairings and you do a wonderful job with both characters in a very interesting setting.
Sugar Rush chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
When I saw your story had 3000 words I was about to skip it but its a good thing I didnt because that was so hot! It was just wow! And how nice of you to leave a cliff hanger, I wonder if you'll be nice enough to make another? Pls do! That was amazing!
BanaBana chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
CuteBut most of all smexy. This is a weird parring (Dosn't make the fic bad it makes it more Awesome) and the only ItaSai I've ever read. Do you think you can write a ZabuNaru (ZabuzaXNaruto) ? This parring seems rare to me and I've read TobiNaru!(TobiramaXNaruto, as in 2nd Hokage, so not Tobi as in Madara.) Write more weird Yaoi parrings! I love them.
dainty chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
"I think you might need to explain it again, sir."

Squeee.
Luzo chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
That was HAWT .

i love it!
anime-obsessed95 chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
I really enjoyed that fic! Great lemon!
SomethingIDontKnow chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
I've been working on this pairing myself and this made my day at five in the morning in the school parking lot. :) your style is neat, very concise. And your disriptions didn't take away from the flow at all. Over all, very agreeable. Loved it very much.

Many Thanks

GT
Super Special Awesome Sensei chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
I've never read a Itachi and Sai story before and I gotta say it was awesome. You did Sai really good, I liked his little experiment and how he shamelessly told Itachi his feelings about being bottom and everything else. It was good.

I loved the story. I think you should do more of these two as a couple, I like it heaps!

Thanks for this! -Sensei
sunshinelexi chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
This was extremely funny . I loved Sai's little "experiments" when he showed up at random places xD. And his extreme straightforward speech. You did a really good job of keeping them both semi-in character and crafting an engaging plot, as usual. It's nice how you can sell couples people don't usually put together, like SaixItachi. If I were to do a SaixItachi fic, I wouldn't even know where to begin...
Elanora-Nayru chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Its cute how inept Sai is, you captured his character so well:)

I also loved the last line! SO funny!
Moonlight Vampiress chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Yes Itachi should definitely 'explain' it again. Lol. Pretty good. I liked it. :)
Reya Knight chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
...

Ahem.

*discreetly wipes off the trickle of blood coming out of her nose*

How in the heck did you do that? It was vaguely clinical but so hawt at the same time! I mean, it was... Clinically hawt!
mary chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
hahaha i like sai's "innocence" at the end i don't quite understand sir!
HiDiNgFrOmYoU chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
I think he might also! Hehe. Such a hot lemon, it's...wow...glad I'm not around anyone else b/c this is deff not work place appropriate ;)