Reviews for Fly On The Wall
2BBornot2BB chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Wa-ha-ha-ha! Loved it, great take on what we all want to be! Well done! Cheers, 2BB (he he!)
White Wolf Lady chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
This was quite an interesting fic, and aptly titled too. I never thought it'd be an ACTUAL fly on the wall until I started to reach the end. The beginning had given off the illusion that maybe it was a really young grad student or something and to find out that it wasn't even human was surprising and unique I guess, but I enjoyed it none the less.

~White Wolf Lady
Bluesdj chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
simply genius! enjoyed a lot

Ciao, Ari
gawilliams chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
You know I already enjoyed this one, but I felt compelled to make it a bit more direct. This was excellent. It was original and refreshing. Just the right amount of detail, but just little enough to let the reader fill in some delicious blanks. Perfect. I hope you do some more like this. Gregg.
nertooold54 chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Very cute, she writes while still smiling. Unique.
grc73 chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Really original and funny (in the right way!) Excellent work.
McShip chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
LOL LOL LOL A fly watched them? OMG! I love this. (adds)
Dr Madness chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Haha, that was too funny..."Tomorrow I'll keep watching, and keep you up to date on the buzz around the water-cooler. Have a good day, and don't let my brethren get to you. Flies are people too." -very nice.

I would love to be a fly on the wall (not a perverted little weirdo before you ask, lol) that just sounds too awesome to miss.

Well done ;)