Reviews for Where Reason Stops
Bloody Hearts chapter 6 . 7/21/2012
please update! Great story!
moonstar chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
this is good even for someone who's first language is english, this is impressive good on you
OPOSOJOJ chapter 6 . 1/9/2012
Loving this story so far! Can't wait for the sexual bondage to begin!
mianoel chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
goodness me! I'm already in love with the first chapter! I can't believe there's only 5 chapter left for me to wait for more!
edward-n-bella-fr-eternity1207 chapter 6 . 5/22/2011
Interesting update soon
sarahlouise80 chapter 6 . 5/14/2011
wow such an intense story love edwards growing on bella lol omg so glad he saved what jasper has to do with her parents story update soon
scareDcat chapter 6 . 5/6/2011
Oooh! I like this Edward she's making him so unsure of himself lol.

Once she starts to find her feet she'll give him a run for his money.

What's your posting schedule? I couldn't quite work it out!

Love the sory :D Please keep it going xx
Rima2000 chapter 6 . 5/3/2011
I am sorry to see that you have abandoned this story...I liked where it was going and the story idea was intriging too. I hope you reconsider and decide to finish it. I thought it was a completed story when I began it and was so disappointed to find out it was not. Please consider finishing this story and I will subscribe to your story alert...in the hope that you will decide to continue with it and finish it. Sincerely...Rima2000
AmberEyes01 chapter 6 . 5/1/2011
Please continue the story.. It's truly wonderful..
Rima2000 chapter 6 . 2/20/2011
I think you have laid a foundation for a very interesting story...I hope you decide at some point to continue with it...I would like to see how things develop and where Edward and Bella go from here...I like the feisty Alice character also...Sincerely, Rima2000
Kaye chapter 6 . 1/30/2011
I keep reading this story, hoping youll update soon. Please do, I love this Bella and Edward. I cant beleive that the parents were so rude to Bella. WRITE MORE SOON, PLEASE!
Furious Strength chapter 6 . 1/14/2011
I'm really enjoying this story. After meeting Edwards parents and hearing more about how Bella grew up it's easier to see why they are the way they are. And GOOD for Alice standing up for herself! I'm way curious what's up with Bella's parents now! I hope you continue this story! :)
calbers chapter 6 . 12/31/2010
Whee are you sweet thang? Please please please come back. I've been suffering so very long waiting for an update . Really, pretty please. I hope nothing bad has happened!
Arabella's chapter 6 . 12/22/2010
I really like this a lot. It's definitely not a typical story. And you write well, second language or not :)
RoseArcadia chapter 6 . 11/30/2010