Reviews for KisaIta Drabbles
Cute!
Gemini.Rose12 chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
Aww Itachi sure knew how to ruin a beautiful moment...your stories are amazing, you just know when you but the right amount of humor and when to put it in the story. Another story that I loved!
SpiderQueen Dez chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
Loved it! KisaIta is one of my favorite Naruto pairing, and you write it so well. So glad to have found your stories. I love it when people voice out their opinions on their relationship not being right, so I hope there will be more scenes between Itachi and his parents! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
I freakin loved this! Its 1:18 am and i was laughing like a retard
MewRainbow100 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
LOL. This one always makes me laugh
kaname-luvr chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
hahaha cuuute! Loved the energy drink one! haha too funny!
OrgasmicYaoi chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
This fanfic was fantastic. His parents trying to marry him to Sakura was sickening though *gags* I have seen a pissed off Uchiha before *grins*
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Haha! This is great! Especially the part with Itachi being high on Redbull, pure genuis!
Also the line, "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned? Hell hath not seen a pissed off Uchiha" was great!
Makes me wonder what it would be like in the real series if itachi got majorly pissed off. I would pay to see that.
let-me-touch-the-bodt chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
This was really funny(: thank you for writing this. I really enjoyed it.
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
That was awesome, amusing and excellent, I loved it and nice job
mandy121967 chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee write more!1
RachelTheSilentKunoichi chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
This is one of the best things ever; died laughing! :D
Lia chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned? Hell hath not seen a pissed off Uchiha." ROFLMAO!
Little D. Xylie chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Lovely. I support every single pairing mentioned here :D
BlackWolf202 chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
That was 'effin hilarious! It took all my strength not to bust out laughing, its 3:45am, when i was reading the family reunion part! Anyhoo, i really really loved it! _

~ Love Wolfy ~