Reviews for The Carpet Cleaner
jayb1rd chapter 16 . 1/14/2015
I read this in nearly one sitting...It's my actual job, if you can believe that. Your story was so good: Excellent writing, and extremely few of the typical tropes one finds in fanfic. Also, your use of language was very vivid, something which is sadly lacking in most of today's literature.

Some of the more exciting moments had me on the edge of my seat, others had me cackling with delight, and still others saw me holding back unshed tears. I found Melinda and Kyoya's relationship to be quite heartwarming and very true to his established character's approach to life. All in all, very well done. I want this for my kindle.
HalfwayParanoid chapter 16 . 1/16/2013
I loved this one. There are very few that are good out there on fanfic, and this one is up there with the top dogs. I also like your writing style, it's clean, neat, the story didn't move too fast or too slow, and you didn't leave any loose ends.
What I am trying to say is, I loved it.
n7shoujo chapter 16 . 11/22/2012
I don't really know what to say.

Just... just thank you for writing. Really. Thank you. Thank you so much. It was an amazing, and all the other good adjectives in the world, read.
tristry chapter 16 . 6/13/2012
Omg! This was such a GREAT story! Great job,... Wonderfully written,... Awesome plot! One of the best ouran stories! Hugz from Texas
QueenOfEpic chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Lol Redmond s my last name!
xxyangxx2006 chapter 16 . 11/11/2011
Absolutely fantastic! I read it all in one sitting and loved every second of it!
reincarnationz chapter 3 . 6/19/2011
I've only just started the 3rd chapter, but you've caught me reading since the prologue! I just wanted to note that you have very lovely writing, and I think that if I read any other OHSHC stories after this, I'd have to come back here to filter out the many, not-so-good, stories out there. XDXD

I enjoy your story-flow pace and your short but straight-to-the-point details amuse me greatly. Again, lovely writing! I can't wait to finish this!
Sonya Rivers chapter 16 . 3/21/2011
This was AMAZINGLY beautiful! Thanks for writing!
delusionaldianne chapter 16 . 11/30/2010
This is one of the most well-written fan fiction stories I've ever read; I completely enjoyed it from beginning to end.

BunnyNinja chapter 16 . 10/29/2010
Please, please please tell me that there is going to be another story afte this! I loved this one all the way through. Amazing job, and I hope to read moe of your fanfiction!
DESU chapter 16 . 7/29/2010
I read this whole story. In one sitting ( snack breaks -). I started around 11 last night. It's 7 am right now. IT'S ADDICTIVE! D: But still, that story was epic! XD I'm the kind of person who likes alot of fluff, though... but if it's Kyouya we're talking about, fluff is almost impossible, isn't it? ;
Alice Madison Parker chapter 16 . 7/9/2010
While the story was really attention-catching, (honestly, I was up all night reading it on my iPod), the end is a little abrupt and doesn't tie up many loose ends, such as Chiharu. I think there may have been an issue with the time sequence of things, but that just may be my imagination. Otherwise, the plot line was interesting. Kyoya was pretty in character. I hope you write a sequel soon. I'd be very interested. Happy writings.

-Phoebe
Arugula Pacioli chapter 16 . 7/9/2010
you just messed up my REM cycle, but I loved this story! just wish she didn't turn into a cripple, but she was a great OC and the flow was so natural and so intense! loved it!
InkPhantom chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Great, great, great. This story had me reading page after page into the middle of the night! The intensity was almost unbearable, I'm so glad I read this. Just wanted to let you know its great, almost no OOCness and I LOVED your character, she was perfect. thanks for some entertainment!
darkheart1992 chapter 16 . 6/18/2010
That's it... That's the end... :(( Hehe just kidding. kind of. I really liked it though, it was really really good, continue the great work!