Reviews for Everlasting Ephemeral
PurpleLilacFlowerOfTheMist chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Awww so cute and sweet. I really like it :D.
mariagreen chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
The way you wrote this story was rather confusing. Your speech was disjointed and after all that whining, Arthur still ended up loving Alfred like a lover - completely contradicted his whole suffering in the plot. Just seemed as though it didn't really fit.

Though, i would have to say, Alfred's love for Arthur was moving and i felt sorry for him.
Ingurido chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Ah, I remember reading a doujinshi with the same plot to this. Not that I mind really, I think this written version is much better and detailed, especially the ending. Great job!
CherryFlamingo chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
I remember one of my favourite doujinshis had been one wi th the sme plot, save for Japan's intervention.

Nice fanfiction btw 3~
TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
JUST LOVE IT! chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
; w ;

this. is. AWSOME

you could make a grown man cry withought punching!
Phamenia chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Mmm although I haven't read the doujinshi, I really don't mind if it's somehwat really close to it. I mean cmon! Give this person a break :

but yeahhh~ loved it never the less
Blaque.roze chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Okay. The first time I read this, I do admit I was very impressed. Then I went and read a USxUK doujin called 'Ookami Shounen', and I wasn't so impressed anymore. Although I'd like to think that a writer as talented as you are would be able to write something without blatantly copying another's work, I feel that the dialogue and plot is far too similar to be coincidental.

I'm sure that you meant no harm in writing this, and to be completely honest you wrote this exceptionally well, but... This isn't your story. And the very least you could have done was to credit the original authors.
N O LONGER IN USE GDI chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Ah, English rain~ Bahhahaha, France WOULD own a club like that. XD

Fu...the beginning was so sad. ;n; but in the end...jflkjadskfl;djfklsdjfklsd;k
icy-piyo21 chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
This made me cry. Literally.
Anon chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Well, this is real freaking weird. I've read a doujin that was EXACTLY the same as this. Same dialogue, same plot.. I won't deny that you've added a lot to this, with some of the descriptive passages and inner thought pieces, but... really? Come one. Someone this talented shouldn't need a crutch like that, or at least not one that's being covered up.
kamihanazono chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
I have never cried so hard from any other fanfic in my life. T_T

Unrequited love is the worst, so effin dramatic and angsty..

I now have tearstains on my shirt because of this...

Please make an epilouge? You're such an amazing writer! TTTT
banananeko chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
i cried when i read this D:

its a real beautiful and sad story uve written here :3
Stiorra chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
This story has such Depth! I started awling and like i was tricked into thinking it would be a sad ending...and then it wasn't! Its amazing you can write like that
Deletedaccountk chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
D-d-damn. I love seeing fanfics like this. OH GAWD THE UNAVOIDABLE ANGST. This was so brilliant and heart-wrenching. Much much kudos from me. Continuing writing!