Reviews for Luck of the Jedi
Viviane Renard chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Tragic, but a good read. Well done!
LadySaxophone chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Very sad. But at least they went out as brothers which is something I found terribly saddening in the cannon story. T_T Our poor boys...
Kittenmommy chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Wow. Heartbreaking!
Kelaria chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
When he awoke an hour or a day later, Obi-Wan's chest had stopped moving. I don't even have enough breath left to cry, thought Anakin

Wahh! :*(

Beautifully written!
Shanowa chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Wow, amazing!
So sad, but yet still stunning beautiful and sweet.
It's comforting how they die together in, well, not really in peace, but in peace with themselves... and together.
Really, wonderful job, loved it!
I'm close to tears now...
Thanks for writing!
Elenothar chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
I really love this! Characterization and all...

But, honestly, did they HAVE to die? *sniff*
Krystal-Fairy chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
This was... beautiful, sad, but also strangely comforting. I have no words to describe it... maybe it was because he (they?) didn't feel afraid or alone (althought Anakin was scared at first, in his place, who wouldn't be?)

I liked especially The Chosen One's bad feeling over their "Team" mention. Always together, even in death. Did he really overhear Obi-wan's confession to Satine? (since the 2nd season won't be showed here until next month more or less I have no idea)Or he just said it to make it easier for his master? Either way, it was nice of him.

I wonder whose name he called right before the end. I guess that's open to interpretation? I hope so.
Estora chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Oh God...Oh God...why? Why, why, why...I'm so upset right now. I am literally on the brink of tears. This was beautiful - so sad, so poignant, so raw and emotional. *Sniffle/tear*
TheMacUnleashed chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Great oneshot -you definitely hit the 'poignant' note. Cody's words to Rex at the end were just heartbreaking, as was the earlier conversation between Obi-Wan and Anakin. Obi-Wan must have known the end was near if he admitted to loving Satine.
WynCatastrophe chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Good God, pronker, you posted THIS in the middle of finals? You are so cruel!

Loved the opening conversation, tying into Obi-Wan's thoughts during Labyrinth of Evil, and Anakin's last breath was, indeed, poignant. Poor Ahsoka. But what was the final name?