Reviews for Naruto: Soldiers of Fortune
Scynistr chapter 51 . 7/27
Man... I've read most of your fanfics and I've watched you grow as a writer. Keep up the amazing work. I hope to see more from this story soon.
Naru1chimaru chapter 51 . 7/26
What can i say about this story man, Once you look at the Author title then you see Kenchi's name you already know it going to be good. Love the story man had me hooked got all the way to the 51st chapter in 4 days lol. Much Love ( no homo)( not that i have a thing against homos... You know what im just going to shut up now.) keep up the good work.
jtcr chapter 51 . 6/30
I can't wait for the next installment!

I'm glad Naruto didn't buy that bull from Rin though. Sometimes authors don't keep his brain sstraight in their fics and that gets aggravating
jtcr chapter 50 . 6/30
Haha. Naruto has to pay attention now? Should be good.

Loving the stpry bro. Keep it coming!
jtcr chapter 49 . 6/30
I honestly wasn't expecting Kabuto to beat them so badly. But I had forgotten that Naruto had been severely injured myself.
jtcr chapter 48 . 6/30
"Of course it bites, it's a lion." Quite possibly the best line ever used in a fanfiction.

I really hope Sasuke keeps the lion. That would be awesome
jtcr chapter 47 . 6/30
Damn. Where the hell o you get a lion from. Welcome to the hangover part Naruto lol. This should be fun!

Heeyyyyyyyyyyy Sasuke and Hinata did it! Excellent.
jtcr chapter 46 . 6/30
Excellent chapter as always. I really enjoyed the hummer scene! That was a nice little touch.
jtcr chapter 45 . 6/30
I like the way you incorporate the various people from the NarutoVerse into the story. It's clever andd well thought out. Keep up the good work!
Yang Xiao Longer chapter 51 . 6/30
Please for fuck sake update soon. I need more of this story. PLEASE. More RvB references would be cool too. Oh, and remember that little snippet of the story where Sasuke and Naruto tried to recreate the 'Youthful genjutsu thing'? More moments like that would be nice. Just some advice from your friendly neighbourhood asshole.
Blorgnarth chapter 39 . 6/30
The RvB reference tho
jtcr chapter 44 . 6/28
I want to see Rock :Lee's nterview! That sounds like it would be hilarious.

I loved all the emotion you're putting into this story. And the relationship between naruto and Kyuubi
jtcr chapter 43 . 6/28
I think this story is great. I like the Naruto you made and I think that it is the way he would be had he grown up in this situation especially inmodern times. You've done a good job with it, don't give up.

And I hope it does go loooooong. I really like this story man.
D. Burn chapter 51 . 6/27
This story is really great, like all of your other works. Hell, it even inspired me to write a modern Naruto AU subconsciously. Keep up the great work.
jtcr chapter 42 . 6/27