Reviews for Naruto: Soldiers of Fortune
vmage2 chapter 32 . 5/28
Zabuza's sword is called Kubikiribocho.
vmage2 chapter 22 . 5/28
When Neji says that Sasuke is in his debt, it should be reversed. It should be, "I am in your debt." The Shockwave Bluster is not a passive technique as it must be actived. Naruto's regeneration is a passive technique.
Guy-In-The-Hoodie chapter 2 . 5/5
I can tell that this was made earlier on in Kenchi618's career. The sentences don't flow as easily, and the banter between characters doesen't seem as witty... Or really make much sense. A lot of the story felt rushed, and the chemistry between characters didn't make much sense. THAT IS ONLY MY FIRST IMPRESSION! I plan on reading this whole thing, so who knows how this can improve in the future?
Epis chapter 1 . 3/30
this story made me moister than an oyster
oppaihammer chapter 3 . 2/28
i have read almost all your stories, but never gave this one a try..
now that i have started, i regret that i didnt try it sooner
Kenshin327 chapter 25 . 2/26
I miss you log Pope
jtscores chapter 11 . 2/1
"Sasuke called for the boys to come closer, "Alright Neji, you are very important here. Listen up, do your job, and we'll all be sitting pretty at a waffle house by 4 am.""

I was really hoping for this to come full circle, but I was expecting too much, lol.
Daddymoopoo chapter 51 . 12/10/2016
Never heard of a boner for justice before. Here's hoping far a quick update.
IceHeartVI chapter 1 . 11/7/2016
Love the premise one of the few stories I haven't read by you I'm sure it'll be great.
elemental wolf sage chapter 8 . 10/26/2016
why do you make him just strong enough to beat the enemy or so week he gets curb stomped its infuriating and he is always the butt of the joke
elemental wolf sage chapter 8 . 10/26/2016
why did you make naruto do weak
Whovian803 chapter 28 . 10/6/2016
love the Water boy reference here
mikesul chapter 51 . 9/25/2016
Love your stories, man. I've put off reading this one for a while because the description did not really appeal to me, but I ended up loving this one anyways. You have made reading Obito lots of fun, and the Naruto & Sasuke friendship has been fun to read, too. You probably know this to some degree already, but you have no bad stories written - the opposite in that they are all really good. Hard to say what I'd like to see updated first from your collection, because all of them I'm happy to read.
Zeetrex22 chapter 51 . 9/22/2016
Kenchiiiii im a crazy fan of yours I've read all ur stories and I've got to day that U my friend are a legend...all that shit apart..you've got to complete this story
Scynistr chapter 51 . 7/27/2016
Man... I've read most of your fanfics and I've watched you grow as a writer. Keep up the amazing work. I hope to see more from this story soon.
1,587 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »