Reviews for Naruto: Soldiers of Fortune
Epis chapter 1 . 3/30
this story made me moister than an oyster
oppaihammer chapter 3 . 2/28
i have read almost all your stories, but never gave this one a try..
now that i have started, i regret that i didnt try it sooner
Kenshin327 chapter 25 . 2/26
I miss you log Pope
jtscores chapter 11 . 2/1
"Sasuke called for the boys to come closer, "Alright Neji, you are very important here. Listen up, do your job, and we'll all be sitting pretty at a waffle house by 4 am.""

I was really hoping for this to come full circle, but I was expecting too much, lol.
Daddymoopoo chapter 51 . 12/10/2016
Never heard of a boner for justice before. Here's hoping far a quick update.
IceHeartVI chapter 1 . 11/7/2016
Love the premise one of the few stories I haven't read by you I'm sure it'll be great.
elemental wolf sage chapter 8 . 10/26/2016
why do you make him just strong enough to beat the enemy or so week he gets curb stomped its infuriating and he is always the butt of the joke
elemental wolf sage chapter 8 . 10/26/2016
why did you make naruto do weak
Whovian803 chapter 28 . 10/6/2016
love the Water boy reference here
mikesul chapter 51 . 9/25/2016
Love your stories, man. I've put off reading this one for a while because the description did not really appeal to me, but I ended up loving this one anyways. You have made reading Obito lots of fun, and the Naruto & Sasuke friendship has been fun to read, too. You probably know this to some degree already, but you have no bad stories written - the opposite in that they are all really good. Hard to say what I'd like to see updated first from your collection, because all of them I'm happy to read.
Zeetrex22 chapter 51 . 9/22/2016
Kenchiiiii im a crazy fan of yours I've read all ur stories and I've got to day that U my friend are a legend...all that shit apart..you've got to complete this story
Scynistr chapter 51 . 7/27/2016
Man... I've read most of your fanfics and I've watched you grow as a writer. Keep up the amazing work. I hope to see more from this story soon.
Naru1chimaru chapter 51 . 7/26/2016
What can i say about this story man, Once you look at the Author title then you see Kenchi's name you already know it going to be good. Love the story man had me hooked got all the way to the 51st chapter in 4 days lol. Much Love ( no homo)( not that i have a thing against homos... You know what im just going to shut up now.) keep up the good work.
jtcr chapter 51 . 6/30/2016
I can't wait for the next installment!

I'm glad Naruto didn't buy that bull from Rin though. Sometimes authors don't keep his brain sstraight in their fics and that gets aggravating
jtcr chapter 50 . 6/30/2016
Haha. Naruto has to pay attention now? Should be good.

Loving the stpry bro. Keep it coming!
1,584 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »