Reviews for St Paddy's In Miami
Tempe4Booth chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
LMAO LMAO i wish there was a second chapter so that i really about the hilarities
antoniogwiu130 chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
I thought the article was funny, good spin off the original script!
antoniogwiu130 chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
I thought the article was very funny, good spin off the real text
RA'AY'MOND chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Short and sweet…
nmugirl chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
I loved this story. It was so cute and I could really see this happening between the characters! Do we get to see what happened on their night out...that would be hilarious! :)
NCISaddict77 chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
cute story
normal-on-strike3zq chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Cute:) I like it. I don't no if fi would wear a dress with lepercons on it though... She generally gose with solids, but if it had to have a pattern i'd say it would have shamrocks on it. I wonder what she has for micheal. I kinda feel scared for him.

-Ember:)
Lyra Wilde chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Cute fluff! Would love to see Maddy drunk with her son anyway. Might be interesting to see what she might have to say.
stef chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
that was cute, i love how u did a day one :D
musicforlife101 chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Oh I love this! So cute and funny and I love the idea of Fiona going all out for her heritage. It seems very her. Great little one-shot!
Nicole chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Love this! You must continue their St. Patrick's Day adventure!
MsSully chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
So cute!
HorsesandVampires chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Lol. ok I know this is a oneshot, but you should seriously consider making it a two. we all need some comedy and you just set yourself up the perfect comedic event of the season lol.
Dona chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Write another chapter, michaels outfit and them confessing their love for each other
Petunia846 chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
I knew when I got home someone would have posted something about Fiona and St. Patrick's Day! I was thinking something dark and brooding myself, but I like this too. Fun stuff. Fluff is good sometimes. I should write more fluff...and you should write what kind of green outfit Fi has waiting for Michael and what they do the rest of the day... ;)