Reviews for Broken Bottles
LittleMissSophie chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Ah, another Shu work. Sheamus and Lavanders interaction was wonderful. I loved this :)
The Dark Knight's Revenge chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
AWWWW I love this! Seamus is the best! 3
Ichigo2491 chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
(applause) You have succeeded in making me care about Lavender Brown, who I never liked at all. You did a wonderful job with the characterization in this. Seamus is adorable. Very nice job, this is going in my faves.
ElizabethKnightley chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Love the pairing and the scar-centric storyline. It played out really well. Lavender and Seamus have always kind of annoyed me, but I've always liked to read about their increased maturity after their seventh year and the Final Battle. It seems like an issue that JKR never had time to build on (how life was like for the ones left behind, I mean).

Question: This is the second story of yours in which I have felt the glimmering of a hint towards a Katie/Oliver inclination. Are you or have you ever thought about writing a piece for them? I have enjoyed your one-shots and really, really loved Antipathy, and would like to see what could be done with my favorite non-canon couple.
Laura Schiller chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Beautiful story - gritty and not sentimental, but still beautiful. It's great to see Lavender maturing like this, and very sweet the way Seamus coaxes her out of her depression.
iMissHP chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
It's a really great fic! I love it. I felt bad for Lavender, you did a great job with her characterisation.