Reviews for Faking It
It was so refreshing having Clark be assertiv, and not his usual timid self. Lois, as always , makes me smile with her quirkiness. Excellent story!
Excellent! One of the best stories I've read!
Loving this story.!
SaRa.ck chapter 12 . 6/5
Keep going plllllllease
Deathzbreath chapter 12 . 7/17/2018
Ugh. Such a great story, sad to see it abandoned. Maybe you can come back to it some day.
WinchesterGurl1967 chapter 12 . 3/23/2018
Great story! More please!
Tboy1971 chapter 12 . 8/22/2016
Love this story, just reread it, any chance of finishing it, would be great, really love the chemistry you wrote between Clark and Lois.
Jillian chapter 12 . 2/17/2015
Tilly might be Clark's daughter with Lana or she had affair with someone. DNA Blood test is always to know who is a father or mother to a child. So it's unknown but the child is Lana.
Who is a Clois Fan? I'am always will since the Smallville Series when they brought in Clark's real and true soul mate Lois Lane. Bye, Bye Lana Lang. She was his first love, but never his soul mate.
It someone fathered my child, I will run DNA Blood Test.

But great story kept it up? Chow
Guest chapter 12 . 12/13/2014
m
Tifah 98 chapter 3 . 9/20/2014
Um I know Clark is an alien but I believe in god n him telling his daughter to believe him instead of what Cindy said stumped me, although its a story so whatever.
Tifah 98 chapter 2 . 9/20/2014
Well since u beg, here u go: THIS STORY US AWESOME!;)
M3an5pirited chapter 12 . 11/15/2013
I just finish the story. Gotta say loved it. i I hope u update again soon.
M3an5pirited chapter 2 . 11/15/2013
When I read about Tilly, the person that pop in my head was Lois. It like a mini-version of Lois. This really interesting, I'm going to continue to reading it.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/22/2013
LOVELY YOUR DIALOGUE GIVES THE CHARACTERS LIFE
Jillian DAmelio chapter 12 . 6/29/2013
Iam not sure Tilly is the daughter of Clark from Lana. I will be unhappy if she is the daughter of Clark. But it's our story. That Lana lied to Clark, but remember in the series that Lex lied to Lana of a fake pregnancy. But if Tilly is the daughter of Lex or someone else. Lana will give her daughter to protection and secret to her once love Clark Kent. I hope she will tell the truth the Tilly isn't Clark Kent's daughter if the DNA testing is false. Like I said it's your story, but I like the romance between Clark and Lois.

Superman (Clark Kent) and Lois Lane are destined soul mates through out the comics, tv series and films.

Chow. Good Luck.