Reviews for The Luck of the Clover
Sarah chapter 1 . 1/1
I did not know how much I supported this ship until I read this. They are OTP now
saba chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
Okay, this was fantastic! I am surprised there aren't any reviews here. I looovvveeedddd it.
Raindancerwings chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
This is so cool! I love this story! Please keep writing!
RedSnape chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Cute story :) my birthday is St Pats day too! First person I've ever come across who shares my birthday :)
GredandForgeAreOurKings chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
This was very cute, well done :)
d1x1lady chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Adorable! Loved it!
TheFifthCharmedOne chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Woot! So, apparently, I fail at the Review Revolution because I read this stories weeks ago and completely forgot to review. Please forgive me, for I have sinned. Haha.

Anyway, great job, it was really cute! :)

-Charmy
yay chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Happy (really, really late) birthday and good job.
Sook03 chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Aww.
lilyrose chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
AMAZING LOVED IT
cp-fremione chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Ohmygod, this is by far the most adorable one shot I have ever read! I am in love with the ending! Its so cute! I love Fremione and I love this one shot, oh my goodness! You should definitely write an entire chaptered fic! I WOULD READ IT! I recommend this fic to any fremione shippers! LOVE THE STORY.
iLoveRomance2o11 chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Awe! That's such a cute idea:)
Sakura4eva chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Aww! That was so sweet! :3 Okay, so a little cheesy at the end, but who doesn't love cheese, right? XD Seriously, though, this was really well written; funny, cute, and neither too long nor too short. ... Unless of course, you wanted to make a sequel, though honestly, this seems fine as it is. Great things can't be pushed. ;) haha Nice job and happy (extremely) belated birthday. - Cady .
LionRawrr chapter 1 . 6/26/2011