Reviews for Turnabout is Fair Play
AncientTide chapter 1 . 3/7
I loved it to so fucking much
Lemony Yuri Snicket chapter 1 . 2/9
A bit of an unexpected pairing, but nonetheless sexy and welcome! I definitely like this a lot. Your fanfic's very well written, which only makes Annabeth and Clarisse's sexy time that much more enjoyable. Thanks so much for making this!
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
:)(: Gosh...your writing abilities never cease to amaze. Clarisse and Annabeth genius fic. I love that you write femslash for pairings that aren't that appreciated or written about, much. I like how you've written both girls and the situation all together. Clarisse not teasing Annabeth but, rather, becoming turned on as well, loved it. I think the whole thing is ridiculously sweet and sexy.
Nemrut chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Quite liked it, thank you for sharing this.
Goth Albino Angel chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
It's been a long time since I've found a story that could get me hot, but this definitely did the trick. Chiller job. I applaude you.
mendesana chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
interesting
Lena chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Seriously, never stop.
Kilt chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
It's a shame there are so few Clarisse x Annabeth fics.
Brilliantly written!
clarisseannabeth17 chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Fantastic
Crazy Brit 1987 chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
i don't know much about Percy Jackson having only seen the film but think i might have to check out the books so thank you for peaking my interest :D
romanleader01 chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
CONTINUE THE STORY!
DragonSapphire chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Omg this was so unbelievably freaking hot! I haven't gotten that squirmy over a story in a while. XD Fanastic work!
Chloeismine chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
hot
JJ chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
You should make another chapter where they use dildoes.
The Winter Wizard chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
That is damn hot! There's just not enough of this awesome pairing. Epic!