Reviews for Road Trip TWO 'family' vacation
DontTryAndChangeMe chapter 9 . 1/18/2012
Love the fic, cant wait to read more!
sciencefreak101 chapter 9 . 1/1/2011
This is a really awesome, cheeky, out of character and fun up the good work.
Fell4 chapter 9 . 5/11/2010
This fanfic update was AWSOME! I hope we get a new update within the next two years... Next two months... Weeks? Something like that!

Question: Have you ever seen/watched 'Alice' Syfy? I just watched it 5/10/10. IT WAS AWSOME! ... Just to let you know... (Yes I am (for now) obsessed about anything Alice in Wonderland)

PS before I even signed my name-ish: We cant aviod it because we dont know his fanfic name *saying this in an incredibly annoying voice that you hate*

Im glad that you are still writing! (I was begining to wonder)

Love Ya,

Fell4
WereCat the Assassino chapter 9 . 5/9/2010
creepy...
melissaadams22 chapter 9 . 5/7/2010
Hey there,

In honor of your WONDERFUL & TERRIFIC work I'm going to but you an island...*chuckles* So be on the lookout for a HUGE package, there maybe some assembly required. LOL

This is a FANTASTIC treat! I really am amazed at your talent and it's BEYOND wonderful. I'm loving it and loving you. Keep it up please, please, please pretty please. *Does puppy dog pouty face*

Melissa

P.S. Hang in there, things will get better honey I promise.
Misery Loves Sarah chapter 9 . 5/7/2010
Yay for stargate. Haha. Loved it.
Surreal Squirrel chapter 9 . 5/6/2010
Haha! Will IS a pansy!
Don't shun Alena! SHUN YOUR FATHER! SHUN!
Yeah. I've been to his profile, it is so scary. Tell the people what his name is, they deserve to know! Fine! I will! It's SoLoveMeAnyway. Isn't that just creepy? DOUBLE SHUN HIM! *gets thoughtful expression* Now people are gonna wanna read his profile, aren't they? *shrugs* Oh well. It's their brain-cells. :)
DZR chapter 9 . 5/6/2010
Jobs a good 'un XD
" Fine. But if one of you says one more time how Carter looks like my mom, someones going to die."

and then you went all nuts in the A/N.
Always remember - be cool!
And welcome back to the mad bad world of updating.
This has been a weird day
*sigh*
WereCat the Assassino chapter 8 . 4/11/2010
CHUCK ME! CHARAH 4 EVERZ! SHAW MUST DIE! DEAD SHAW equals HAPPY WERECAT!
melissaadams22 chapter 8 . 4/7/2010
Hey there,

*Passes over a cold frothy drink to you with a little umbrella*

Well in amongst doing the laundry and such I took time to read this story/update and I have to say WOW...just WOW and UNBELIEVABLE...it's AMAZING & TERRIFIC! Keep it up please.

Surreal Squirrel chapter 8 . 4/6/2010
YES IT WAS EPIC! :)

'I really hope we didn't do anything stupid." Well that is a lost cause, indeed! *chuckles*

Are they ever going to find out about 'that moment'? Huh.

sugar coma! FUN!

MOVIE NIGHT! HIP HIP HOORAY! (don't worry, folks, i'll make her write it tomorrow!)

What kind of abnormal?
Fell4 chapter 8 . 4/6/2010
You know what is epic? THIS FANFIC! I love the suguar jokes! I cant think of much to say exept... WHY CANT I GET MORE SNOW! AND HAVE IT STICK? I had snow 3 times this year- the first (3) time(s) in 7 YEARS! and the snow had the gal NOT to stick! Oh well, thats Texas weather for ya.

Keep Writing,

Fell4
DZR chapter 8 . 4/6/2010
"monkeys of doom" - uh oh.

Ha Henry likes to nitpick over werewolf movies :D

This fic should come with a warning for diabetics. SUGAR! Have they all forgotten about the night before?
Fell4 chapter 7 . 3/23/2010
Her evilness DID rub of on him! Its her own falt! ... I loved it! So cute!
melissaadams22 chapter 7 . 3/22/2010
Hey there,

WOW this is a GREAT job, I LOVE your work and it's coming along WONDERFULLY! A REALLY, REALLY, GREAT, FANTASTIC treat so please, please, please keep it up.