Reviews for Love, life and Quidditch
Bellatrix 4 ever chapter 44 . 8/8
Why did it have to end I really loved it why why sorry I just loved this fan-fiction
Bellatrix 4 ever chapter 26 . 8/6
I'm wondering if you still have the undercuts if so could you please email me them or at least the link to find them thanks
Memepottor chapter 12 . 1/27
Anonymous chapter 6 . 12/28/2013
Loved Rowan and his friends! It was very creative.
Anonymous chapter 44 . 12/27/2013
Amazing Story!
Anonymous chapter 34 . 12/27/2013
Why did you have to kill his parents? I miss them!
Anonymous chapter 44 . 12/27/2013
Loved It!
slytheringryffindor chapter 44 . 3/23/2013
Loved it! ;) keep it up!
Guest chapter 44 . 11/13/2012
Thank you for writing this amazing story so sad it's over(:
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 5 . 5/23/2012
I think this chapter went a bit fast. It felt like maybe you were rushing a little and parts became quite listy.

I thought having it happen to both girls and them fighting about it was creative and different as well as very sad. I thought it was good that it was Sirius that comforted lily first as she wouldn't have accepted James at first. I think she changed her mind about him far too fast and was disappointed that all of a sudden they are saying they love each other. That didn't feel realistic and true to the ups and downs of their relationship. I feel like it wouldn't happen that fast and also she would be very emotionally messed up and probably not want to deal with such feelings while she's grieving and everything. Although I can see that she would cling to James who was with her through that first awful night and realise life is short and want to make the most of things, but I felt it didn't do your story justice to have them suddenly together and saying I love yous.
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 4 . 5/23/2012
Hey, so I know you wrote this ages ago and I imagine things changed as you wrote on and got reviews and stuff but can't help but review and say I am really excited about this fic and the fact it's so long, but your use of apostrophes is driving me mad.

It's Lily Evans. You can't put an apostrophe in her name! If it belongs to Lily, it's Evans'. Similarly, if it's a plural there is no apostrophe, eg. Griffindors.

Also you're is you are, your is belonging to.

I am sure some else corrected that way back when and I don't mean to be rude pointing it out, I just have a bit of a complex about apostrophes! But what you should feel good about is I plan to continue reading anyway as I am enjoying it!
TheDivineMsEm chapter 44 . 7/10/2010
Loved your story! Sheer briliance covered in delectable mystery and intrigue :D
Adorkably Adorkable chapter 25 . 8/3/2009
Heyy I know that they no longer have the NC-17 or R section but do you think you can post what happened that night in the M section ? Or email it to me? This is my favorite story and I am re-reading it. Thank you.
jayfeather97 chapter 18 . 5/12/2009
It's a really superb story, i can tell that you are a really dedicated writer! There are a few loopholes and illogical points, but this IS fanfiction! Overwell, a job well done! Maybe you could write a sequel to this?

Rob-girl chapter 33 . 9/2/2007
Aww. I've almost started crying. I can't believe James is missing. I'm speechless, I can't think of anything else to say. On a happy note, even though it was really sad, this was an amazing chapter.