Reviews for Be My Mitten
WRose chapter 12 . 7/19
Wow!
TooLazyToSignIn chapter 12 . 6/7
Liked it and I was enjoying it until the peeing part. Not my cup of tea. Too bad ffn doesn't do tags like ao3 does and I could have avoided that. Otherwise, the rest of the story was good.
Fraulein Takoor chapter 4 . 1/21
Awww!
Angelus23 chapter 2 . 12/27/2015
Good grief,I cackled like a little old witch almost to the very end, reading this chappie. It is unbelievably cute...and yes bizarre. Boobs indeed! :-)
Guest chapter 12 . 12/25/2015
Amusing story! Thank you for sharing, I quite enjoyed it
IDeliverDismalEndings chapter 12 . 10/30/2015
Great stuff omg. Surprisingly, while the pee part was uncommon, it left me feeling quite amused.
silvermagic210 chapter 12 . 7/11/2015
Sequel pretty please with cherry on top?
Guest chapter 12 . 6/13/2015
Wow 7 years of friend ship and going though a lot together and they can't say goodbye to her! Even though HERMIONE DID NOTHING WRONG !
Guest chapter 12 . 6/13/2015
DONT YOU DARE END IT HERE !
Guest chapter 11 . 6/13/2015
Infatuation? What he feels for her ISNT an Infatuation and what she feels for him ISNT an Infatuation as he verified !

"I am sure as I can be, with my limited knowledge about the subject, that I love you," she said into the silence and heard him swallow behind her. She wasn't worried by the lack of an answer.

He took his time before even attempting to come up with a suitable reply, choosing his words with care.

"I believe you are intelligent and mature enough to correctly identify what your heart or mind, or whatever, is telling you." It wasn't a declaration of his own feelings, but at least he hadn't discarded hers.

"Thank you for that vote of confidence," she said easily, still not ruffled by his awkward way of dealing with her revelation.

He sighed into her neck and buried his face in her hair, seeking refuge from the overwhelming need to confess what he had never dared to speak aloud in her presence. How to start? Maybe he should just speak in more general terms. He could tell her how fond he was of her. There it was again: fond. He was so much more than that.

He… he held her in high esteem. He felt tenderness and affection for her. He certainly had a weakness for her. He was devoted to her and he would worship her body and mind for as long as she let him. He felt a never ending hunger for her, a craving that could never be completely sated. He was also certain about their compatibility…

Oh, good God. He was behaving like a raving lunatic.

He tried again.

What he felt for her could be described as… possessiveness. Well, that wouldn't impress her. Maybe she would accept fascination, or reverence and even tenderness.

Urgh, who came up with those emasculating words?

Either way, he felt all those things. How to wrap them up without using the word he was so afraid of?

"Infatuation," he rasped out, every vocal chord protesting against the immature noun describing the deep feelings he had for her, not aware that he had spent almost ten minutes with his inner monologue.

She turned in his arms and kissed him softly, tears in her eyes.

"I'm sorry," he said immediately, contrite about his inability to express what he felt, but she shushed him with another kiss.

"Don't feel forced to say things you don't want. Besides, you have told me in your sleep that you love me for the last three months. I only thought it fair to tell you the same." She smiled, her eyes alight with humour and her feelings for him.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/13/2015
Oh wow peeing? Will there be more of that?
Guest chapter 8 . 6/13/2015
Does he have a small penis?
Guest chapter 8 . 6/13/2015
Does severus have erectile problems? He cum in that pool and now this?
Guest chapter 6 . 6/12/2015
Fucks that hot that he cum like that and no I think it's a complement that he cum like that ! Mmmm
Guest chapter 5 . 6/12/2015
I thought she was already in asleep ? Hermione came back to Gryffindor tower near midnight. The common room was empty, and no one had reported her missing. With a deep sigh she walked into her room and fell asleep in her clothes. Not only did they keep her warm, but they smelled just the faintest bit of Severus.

The idea of a hot shower or bath suddenly sounded just right. She could have used her own bathroom, but she wasn't looking for a confrontation with the other two girls who would undoubtedly complain if she woke them up.

So she pulled her thick bathrobe over her pyjamas, put one more pair of socks on and flung a towel over her arm before quietly leaving her room.

She knew where the Prefects' bathroom was and even knew the password and made her way to the room, giddy with anticipation. It was almost midnight, and it should have been empty.

A sudden Miaou halted her steps, and she held her breath as she saw Mrs. Norris slink around a corner. The cat might be a pain in the arse, but she certainly was doing a good job. Hermione only wished it wouldn't be her at the receiving end of the cat-stare.

The animal walked closer to her, yellow eyes never leaving Hermione's. At the sound of Filch's voice, Hermione turned and bolted away. In her haste she took a couple of wrong turns, but that didn't stop her.

She ran up and down stairs, losing her orientation. Only when her lungs were not getting enough oxygen anymore did she slow down. She looked around the unfamiliar part of the castle, her wheezy breath echoing loudly through the dark corridor.