Reviews for Be My Mitten
IDeliverDismalEndings chapter 12 . 10/30
Great stuff omg. Surprisingly, while the pee part was uncommon, it left me feeling quite amused.
silvermagic210 chapter 12 . 7/11
Sequel pretty please with cherry on top?
Wow 7 years of friend ship and going though a lot together and they can't say goodbye to her! Even though HERMIONE DID NOTHING WRONG !
Infatuation? What he feels for her ISNT an Infatuation and what she feels for him ISNT an Infatuation as he verified !

"I am sure as I can be, with my limited knowledge about the subject, that I love you," she said into the silence and heard him swallow behind her. She wasn't worried by the lack of an answer.

He took his time before even attempting to come up with a suitable reply, choosing his words with care.

"I believe you are intelligent and mature enough to correctly identify what your heart or mind, or whatever, is telling you." It wasn't a declaration of his own feelings, but at least he hadn't discarded hers.

"Thank you for that vote of confidence," she said easily, still not ruffled by his awkward way of dealing with her revelation.

He sighed into her neck and buried his face in her hair, seeking refuge from the overwhelming need to confess what he had never dared to speak aloud in her presence. How to start? Maybe he should just speak in more general terms. He could tell her how fond he was of her. There it was again: fond. He was so much more than that.

He… he held her in high esteem. He felt tenderness and affection for her. He certainly had a weakness for her. He was devoted to her and he would worship her body and mind for as long as she let him. He felt a never ending hunger for her, a craving that could never be completely sated. He was also certain about their compatibility…

Oh, good God. He was behaving like a raving lunatic.

He tried again.

What he felt for her could be described as… possessiveness. Well, that wouldn't impress her. Maybe she would accept fascination, or reverence and even tenderness.

Urgh, who came up with those emasculating words?

Either way, he felt all those things. How to wrap them up without using the word he was so afraid of?

"Infatuation," he rasped out, every vocal chord protesting against the immature noun describing the deep feelings he had for her, not aware that he had spent almost ten minutes with his inner monologue.

She turned in his arms and kissed him softly, tears in her eyes.

"I'm sorry," he said immediately, contrite about his inability to express what he felt, but she shushed him with another kiss.

"Don't feel forced to say things you don't want. Besides, you have told me in your sleep that you love me for the last three months. I only thought it fair to tell you the same." She smiled, her eyes alight with humour and her feelings for him.
Oh wow peeing? Will there be more of that?
Does he have a small penis?
Does severus have erectile problems? He cum in that pool and now this?
Fucks that hot that he cum like that and no I think it's a complement that he cum like that ! Mmmm
I thought she was already in asleep ? Hermione came back to Gryffindor tower near midnight. The common room was empty, and no one had reported her missing. With a deep sigh she walked into her room and fell asleep in her clothes. Not only did they keep her warm, but they smelled just the faintest bit of Severus.

The idea of a hot shower or bath suddenly sounded just right. She could have used her own bathroom, but she wasn't looking for a confrontation with the other two girls who would undoubtedly complain if she woke them up.

So she pulled her thick bathrobe over her pyjamas, put one more pair of socks on and flung a towel over her arm before quietly leaving her room.

She knew where the Prefects' bathroom was and even knew the password and made her way to the room, giddy with anticipation. It was almost midnight, and it should have been empty.

A sudden Miaou halted her steps, and she held her breath as she saw Mrs. Norris slink around a corner. The cat might be a pain in the arse, but she certainly was doing a good job. Hermione only wished it wouldn't be her at the receiving end of the cat-stare.

The animal walked closer to her, yellow eyes never leaving Hermione's. At the sound of Filch's voice, Hermione turned and bolted away. In her haste she took a couple of wrong turns, but that didn't stop her.

She ran up and down stairs, losing her orientation. Only when her lungs were not getting enough oxygen anymore did she slow down. She looked around the unfamiliar part of the castle, her wheezy breath echoing loudly through the dark corridor.
bookworm661 chapter 12 . 6/1
Those last few paragraphs had me in stitches. Please if possible write about Ginny's 7th year if he comes back.
Angels-heart1 chapter 12 . 1/14
Loved it!
jensteed chapter 12 . 7/14/2014
Great story, I loved it ;)
jensteed chapter 7 . 7/14/2014
Hmm, I quite like rule Two-hundred-forty-six, paragraph four. Oh Dumbledore, you daft old meddler, haha
Dagger-Seishin chapter 12 . 5/29/2014
ill never like the thgouht of pee blood or pop in a sexual way but it was a very cute sotry and i can't belive how ahrd i was laughing at times.