Reviews for Be My Mitten
thegodedgar chapter 4 . 3/19/2010
EK! This is fabulous. My favorite part is that it's so subtle. I hate when people go into this 'OMG Severus is actually sweet' thing. I much prefer your approach at just making him seem more human than the books had ever portrayed him. I feel that you have made the perfect situation for him to notice her and take pity on her. It seems very parallel to what he may have experienced as a child. In short, BRAVO! I can't wait for more.
mo112 chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
And here I was happy that spring finally found us so I could shed some layers of clothing, only to turn up the heating again after starting your story! Good start, thank you!
trekronor chapter 4 . 3/19/2010
and here i thought i was done with winter. i want spring back! but this story is too cute to miss :D
Dreamy Dragon chapter 4 . 3/18/2010
Aw, this is sweet and heart-warming.
Karla Manatee chapter 4 . 3/18/2010
I'm going to go make chocolate chip cookies now. *drools*

Cheers,

-Kat
Shiv5468 chapter 4 . 3/18/2010
This is delightfully sweet, and just what I needed to cheer me up.
padfootsgrl79 chapter 4 . 3/18/2010
wow i really want chocolate know. lol. good chapters.
bournespeed chapter 4 . 3/18/2010
What lovely heart warming tale. Can't wait for more.
Madusa chapter 4 . 3/18/2010
M... cookies! haha another good chapter! keep posting

~Mia~
sleepingbutterfly chapter 4 . 3/18/2010
thanks for the update loved it :D please update soon, can't wait for more.
mishybot chapter 4 . 3/18/2010
Brilliant! I love how you've written them in the kitchen. Merlin above! I wish I was Hermione right now. Update soon!

]
IansDestiny chapter 4 . 3/18/2010
How sexy...there id something hot about baking.
Karla Manatee chapter 2 . 3/18/2010
LOL, this one is funny. Hope to see more of this one, too.

Cheers,

-Kat
catkasimir chapter 2 . 3/18/2010
Adorable.

And there are still so many more ways to keep each othher warm.

Cat
TheLadyBookworm chapter 2 . 3/17/2010
This is a wonderful story. As I am going to London tomorrow night I am finding it oddly appropriate. You see its 70 degrees F. here and is barely 50/40s there. I can only hope I would run into a sexy yet snarky muggle version of Severus. I certainly wouldn't mind making him a pair of socks either!
253 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 Next »