Reviews for Be My Mitten
Aurette chapter 4 . 3/19/2010
"That's probably unhygienic," he protested against her lips

Oh how perfect! Very much looking foreward to updates!
Aurette chapter 3 . 3/19/2010
"analysing her play-mates' psychological problems and giving detailed outlines of their symptoms"

Too precious! This is just amazing, the way you have painted these two perfectly synchronized misfits. Lordy, they will be so happy together if they trip over what's right in their face.
Aurette chapter 2 . 3/19/2010
"Almost choked on that one, didn't you?"

I love the interaction between them. This is so marvelous!
Aurette chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
"Instead he cocked his head, looking quite charming without trying to, and raised his mocking eyebrow."

Man, you just made my heart go thud. I'm liking this!
thegodedgar chapter 4 . 3/19/2010
EK! This is fabulous. My favorite part is that it's so subtle. I hate when people go into this 'OMG Severus is actually sweet' thing. I much prefer your approach at just making him seem more human than the books had ever portrayed him. I feel that you have made the perfect situation for him to notice her and take pity on her. It seems very parallel to what he may have experienced as a child. In short, BRAVO! I can't wait for more.
mo112 chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
And here I was happy that spring finally found us so I could shed some layers of clothing, only to turn up the heating again after starting your story! Good start, thank you!
trekronor chapter 4 . 3/19/2010
and here i thought i was done with winter. i want spring back! but this story is too cute to miss :D
Dreamy Dragon chapter 4 . 3/18/2010
Aw, this is sweet and heart-warming.
Karla Manatee chapter 4 . 3/18/2010
I'm going to go make chocolate chip cookies now. *drools*

Cheers,

-Kat
Shiv5468 chapter 4 . 3/18/2010
This is delightfully sweet, and just what I needed to cheer me up.
padfootsgrl79 chapter 4 . 3/18/2010
wow i really want chocolate know. lol. good chapters.
bournespeed chapter 4 . 3/18/2010
What lovely heart warming tale. Can't wait for more.
Madusa chapter 4 . 3/18/2010
M... cookies! haha another good chapter! keep posting

~Mia~
sleepingbutterfly chapter 4 . 3/18/2010
thanks for the update loved it :D please update soon, can't wait for more.
mishybot chapter 4 . 3/18/2010
Brilliant! I love how you've written them in the kitchen. Merlin above! I wish I was Hermione right now. Update soon!

]