Reviews for Be My Mitten
ACreativePenName chapter 3 . 7/1/2012
Oh my goodness, poor Hermione. My heart really reached out to her in this chapter, especially based on the way her friends were treating her :\

Though I'm really enjoying the little buildups between her and Severus.
SexySloth chapter 12 . 2/21/2012
I absolutely loved this story. Every detail. It was a bit strange for me to look at Harry, Ron and Ginny this way, so different of an interpretation of them was it...but for this tale, it definitely worked. Keep writing please! A sequel to this would not be remiss. :p Hint...hint. :)
Epic Failing Again chapter 12 . 1/28/2012
this story is soooo funny and cute 3 Not sure I'm happy about the whole not being friends with Harry and Ron, but other than that, Great job!
Amanda chapter 12 . 11/7/2011
lovely!
ljpjcg chapter 12 . 10/24/2011
Love this improbable little story (except the pee part OMG)!
miss insufferable know it all chapter 12 . 9/24/2011
Loved it! Really Good Job ;)
SiriuslyBwitched chapter 12 . 9/12/2011
I absolutely adored this story! Great job :)
xxLittleMidgetLeprechaunxx chapter 12 . 9/8/2011
I love that last bit! Couldn't stop laughing! Is there any possibility of a sequel? :)
WannabeWolfe chapter 12 . 7/29/2011
This was very enjoyable, thank you for sharing it with us. :)
LoveandScience chapter 12 . 6/9/2011
I loved this story XDD Especially the end! what a perfect end, cackling at the dunderheads, haha. greatness.

i was like omg at the pee scene, but found it hilarious. i suppose that's why i like south park. if humor was not your intention, i apologize.
WildChildBornGood chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
love it
JaneA0202 chapter 11 . 2/20/2011
I decided to reread this story, because I was in a mood for some Harry and Ron bashing and also because I remembered that this story was interesting and good... and again after I finished reading the last chapter I felt like there is missing some short sequel or at least epilogue...how the things turned out for everybody, what happened in years for every character, If Harry and Ron regreted that turned away from Hermione, If Harry was happy with Ginny...and so...Im sure there is still what to write about...dont you want to write something? at least epilogue?
kittyperry chapter 12 . 2/18/2011
I always think the real sign of a good story is when a reader returns to it for a re-read when there is a need for comfort or remembered fondness. That I come back to this, I hope assures you that I think your story is such a tale. I truly enjoyed re-reading this yet again.
AliceFrey chapter 6 . 12/13/2010
I like it :)the back and forth is very entertaining
Mione21 chapter 2 . 10/22/2010
Your play between Severus and Hermione is superb. I felt like a peeping tom while reading the bookstore scene! Bravo! You have my rapt attention, and I'm savoring every word. Give me your sevvie-mione buffet, I'm eating all night long! Kisses to your muse. Oh, and I'm loving the originality of your storyline...just thought I'd mention that too. Tootle-oo!
229 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »